'20 SC LB Jemari Littlejohn (App State commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
u9uc02xy3mpsj0jtce1r

6' 225lbs
Gaffney, SC
(Gaffney HS)

Jemari Littlejohn, Gaffney, Outside Linebacker
Jemari Littlejohn, 2020 Outside linebacker - Rivals.com
Jemari Littlejohn on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
5/4/19 - Vols offer.
5/4/19 - Calls Vols his 'dream school' and says we prefer him at ILB instead of OLB.
5/18/19 - On campus visit.

Last edited:
He is quick off the ball, times blitzes perfectly, a super-athlete but needs to work some this year on his pass coverage skills, has even played some running back in high school. The word was he was close to committing to West Virginia but this offer changes EVERYTHING!

My favorite highlight video:

Latest highlight video:

Last edited:
He is quick off the ball, times blitzes perfectly, a super-athlete but needs to work some this year on his pass coverage skills, has even played some running back in high school. The word was he was close to committing to West Virginia but this offer changes EVERYTHING!

Read an article on him from uscjr rivals and he said most schools were recruiting him as a lb but uscjr liked him at RB

“Well, it’s been my dream school because of the tradition the school has had for many years and how they produce great athletes,” Littlejohn told me, “and now most of all they have a great coaching staff. Coach Pruitt is a fantastic coach. He’s sent a lot of players to the NFL, and that’s the goal.
“He also has a plan for your future, and that’s the main goal.”
“Coach Wienke got in touch with my head coach, and he told my head coach how much Coach Pruitt likes my film,” Littlejohn said. “So coach Wienke called me, and we discussed how much they liked me and the things I could do for the team, also the role I would play. Also, he wanted me to come down to let coach Pruitt work on some things with me on the field.
“I will definitely be going back down to do that.”
Also mentions he's friends with Trenton Simpson, the four-star OLB out of Charlotte.
Tennessee is "Dream School" for South Carolina Linebacker | RTI

In the videos he shows good use of hands, leg strength, takes good angles and has an awareness of ball location.

The best part is that’s Jemari, it’s not like a basketball mixtape where the guy makes every three pointer but is a sub 30% shooter from distance when he arrives on campus. He was planning on committing after spring practice before we offered and our spring game is May 23rd but I would not be surprised at all to see him verbally commit before then. The kid has no ego and is really grounded off the field, I expect him to talk it over with his parents and advisors and wait a few days to not rush to a decision why’ll he’s sky high from the offer. I’m sorry for casting such a wide net but I could see him verbal anywhere from this week to before the end of the month. I can see what CJP sees in him, it’s easy to work with a kid with a relentless motor and teach him the technique on coverages. You just can’t teach a motor like Jemari has. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he pushes moving up to a 4 star before the end of the season. Credit also to Coach Weinke who paid a visit to Gaffney HS within the last week and a half.

Read an article on him from uscjr rivals and he said most schools were recruiting him as a lb but uscjr liked him at RB

He wants to be a LB, he had less than a handful of carries last season because we lacked depth at RB and he was unselfish and helped where he could. We have much more depth this year at RB. I love what CJP and Weinke are doing infiltrating SC, Dabo and company rarely recruit SC unless it’s in Clemson’s backyard and nobody with any sense wants to play for uscjr because they have always and will forever suck in football.

Last edited:
Why is Rivals forecasting him to West Virginy?

Don't know the answer to this, but it'll be interesting to see if Neal Brown can get WVU recruiting into the top 20. That'll be their ceiling, but it'll still be an accomplishment to attract classes like that to Morgantown.

VN Store

Back