'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

yep. and he's getting NONE.

Baron, Tate, Hardy, Mays, Morris, Ojulari, Rogers, Jarrett, Lawrence, Thomas, Williams.......somebody........anybody......

Ojulari isn’t that far from making a decision. Sometime early summer I think I read. Wouldn’t be shocked if Baron and Mays hop on board early summer, too.

Ojulari isn’t that far from making a decision. Sometime early summer I think I read. Wouldn’t be shocked if Baron and Mays hop on board early summer, too.
i know. and i'm looking forward to it. just thinking about the issue of helping Baily peer recruit.

he's like a 1 legged man in an azz kicking contest right now....lol. help the brother out!!

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Weird. 1st year honeymoon recruiting period over i guess. We have to win
i don't think so. i think, despite the lack of committments from some of these guys, recruiting is actually going pretty well. we are doing very good work with all those kids i mentioned, and i wouldn't be totally shocked if ultimately we did land most, if not all, of them.....just think it would be better to get a few of them in the fold now....it probably could help us close with others later on....it would also help us re arrange the board and re set priorities.....

and who knows what's been said behind closed doors. some think a few of these cats are silents....whatever that means? i do keep thinking about what Mcollough said last year....he had basically been committed for, what, 3 monoths? before he actually announced it? so you never know what the motivation is with some of these guys.

but i'm a fan. and i want to feel as good as possible about my team for as long as i can.

and i feel like i'm in a bit of purgatory right now.

that's a "me" problem, and i get that. lol.

yep. and he's getting NONE.

Baron, Tate, Hardy, Mays, Morris, Ojulari, Rogers, Jarrett, Lawrence, Thomas, Williams.......somebody........anybody......

They've been taking visits and talking to recruiters at school, and now it's spring football, finals and camps. I think we'll see guys start committing in the next few months, then Bailey will have a staff of peer recruiters. Some recruits might be waiting to see how we do in the fall, but I think others will take a few more visits and commit before their SR season.

They've been taking visits and talking to recruiters at school, and now it's spring football, finals and camps. I think we'll see guys start committing in the next few months, then Bailey will have a staff of peer recruiters. Some recruits might be waiting to see how we do in the fall, but I think others will take a few more visits and commit before their SR season.
Yup. VQ guys keep saying the same thing but people are impatient. Same thing happened last year. We had a run of like 12 or so commits in May - July. Soon...

Yup. VQ guys keep saying the same thing but people are impatient. Same thing happened last year. We had a run of like 12 or so commits in May - July. Soon...

It seems like it's dragging on to fans, but it's right on most recruits' timelines. If they didn't commit around the O&W game, then most wait till summer and some want to attend games in the fall. A lot of parents and HS coaches encourage them to take their time and enjoy their visits, and this year, the ones we're waiting for are doing that.

It seems like it's dragging on to fans, but it's right on most recruits' timelines. If they didn't commit around the O&W game, then most wait till summer and some want to attend games in the fall. A lot of parents and HS coaches encourage them to take their time and enjoy their visits, and this year, the ones we're waiting for are doing that.

When TN is their favorite it’s take their time and when others it’s commit early lol. How it feels lately

People forget that before Wanya committed we only had Lampley, Lowe, Cox (who left) and Middleton already committed. After he committed EVERYONE jumped in the boat. After McCollough committed in early August we had our class almost full with the exception of Gray, Crouch, Wright and To’oto’o, one of which was probably a silent the whole time. The summer is ALWAYS huge for building a class. Only schools it isn’t big for are the Florida schools, because 90 percent of the top talent down there waits til the 2 signing days to commit so they can get on television and look better than they really are, even if they’re already a silent to a school.

We are impatient. Kentucky is recruiting decently. That place is a **** pile.

When TN is their favorite it’s take their time and when others it’s commit early lol. How it feels lately

True. We don't have much momentum right now. We're not the it team with all the buzz. We need a few more Harrison Baileys to come on board and kickstart the summer push. The good news is, we're not losing recruits we were really counting on; we're just not getting the ones we want to commit as early as we'd like.

True. We don't have much momentum right now. We're not the it team with all the buzz. We need a few more Harrison Baileys to come on board and kickstart the summer push. The good news is, we're not losing recruits we were really counting on; we're just not getting the ones we want to commit as early as we'd like.
Georgia has one more commit than us. Its still way too early to panic or worry.

Georgia has one more commit than us. Its still way too early to panic or worry.

Yep. The period between the camp bumps and the start of recruits' SR season is when we should expect to see a flurry of commits. Anything between the spring game and that is a bonus.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Nobody is panicking. We’re just bored and ready for someone to commit to have something to talk about other than GOT and whatever you’re reading these days

GoT is above average fiction. has so much more potential in back story and detail. Show is eye candy for ADD sufferers. Actually; ive lived with ADHD my entire life. It's just average fantasy at best. Cant hold WOT's jock. And, certainly LOTR is 🐐.

Reactions: LouderVol
GoT is above average fiction. has so much more potential in back story and detail. Show is eye candy for ADD sufferers. Actually; ive lived with ADHD my entire life. It's just average fantasy at best. Cant hold WOT's jock. And, certainly LOTR is 🐐.
Never slept through a GOT episode. That first LOTR on the other hand? 😴

Some of the GOT episodes are real snoozers.

I really feel like that's a story best suited for screen. You could do an entire trilogy just on back story of Raven, the little people (or whatever), and the inception of the walkers. the history of the freemen, etc.

Anyone who has ever read the books 3 times never slept through the 1st movie. It could have been an hour longer IMO.

When you’ve read those books and The Hobbit, you then digest The Simmirrilion and the other chapters that have lately been released in that Universe. It truly is the 🐐

Reactions: scvolfan7
Anyone who has ever read the books 3 times never slept through the 1st movie. It could have been an hour longer IMO.

When you’ve read those books and The Hobbit, you then digest The Simmirrilion and the other chapters that have lately been released in that Universe. It truly is the 🐐
Read it when I was younger. Slept through the first movie when I wasn’t. Loved the Two Towers and Return of the King.

Wheel of Time is the 🐐. Got is great as well but more for the politics of the first 3-4 books. The Belgariad and Mallorean by David Eddings are also great.

Tolkiens work is very good and he gets credit for inspiring an entire generation of fantasy writers but his work isn't as good as any of the previously mentioned authors.

VN Store

Back