'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I swear to god if we lose Hardy to uga then I'm just going to give up following recruiting. I'll just tune in on NSD and see what happens.

Fuggin legacy in state kid at a position of need that the staff is pressing hard for and his family loves UT...... Yeah if we lose him to UGA then FTS I'm out.

There is a draw to UGA. He is good friends with Zion Logue, plus UGA recent Success. I think we have a great in with the legacy tho. Will be a battle for sure. Also friends with Ribka and Javon Nelson a 21 kid. All train together. My Nephew also trains with them.

I swear to god if we lose Hardy to uga then I'm just going to give up following recruiting. I'll just tune in on NSD and see what happens.

Fuggin legacy in state kid at a position of need that the staff is pressing hard for and his family loves UT...... Yeah if we lose him to UGA then FTS I'm out.
DevotedLightheartedBaldeagle-small.gif

AP thinks it between us and UGA. Thinks we’re in a good spot but have to keep the foot on the gas (same thing for Rybaka).

Reactions: PA Vol
After much thought I have decided to narrow my schools down to the 130 FBS schools.

I would like to think all the FCS, Division II, and Division III schools for their consideration.

While this wasn’t easy I would like to narrow my focus before the start of the season. Thank you.

Maybe my maths are wrong...and I know DL is a huge need...but if Rybka and Walker are blowing up as reported, Bailey is already on board and sticks, O. Thomas is as good as advertised, Baron and Cowan are still realistic shots, and we’re still pursuing multiple other highly rated players at the 3 down lineman positions...then it stands to reason that this cat might lose his spot while he’s figuring out which of his 16 schools are best for him...and that’s probably true for not only us but several of those other 16 achools

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back