Westbrook tweet

Sounds to me like she’s made the difficult decision about where she’ll finish her career. She may just now be having time to feel the conflicting emotions of someone who’s giving up a one-time dream to pursue something else.

oh she edited it on instagram. got it.

That was her Instagram caption that was a little different than her tweet (probably due to character limit on Twitter). I think editing she was referring to was the video and song. (Apologies if that’s what you meant. It’s early.)

I really hate to see her leave too. She is a wonderful young woman and great player. I wish her much success.

Why did she really transfer?They got a new coach and made changes, and she didn’t want to stay after that....did she feel
Like Jordan can take her spot.

Reactions: savannahfan
Westbrook is at a point in her career where she can be a great success and especially at UT. The many fans I know in my area
all stand behind her and hope she isn't really gone.
Idk what more she has to say for you to understand that’s she’s leaving.. she’s made the decision to stay in transfer portal and she’s transferring... rumor is she cud b looking at UConn

Westbrook is a talented player and I hope she finds success and happiness wherever she winds up. I'm not sold on her as a point guard but she showed improvement this season and her shooting touch was much better. Transfers are more common now among all programs so while it's a possibility, I'm not sure it's a statement on the program itself.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
I hope she goes to UCONN and can play immediately, so we can watch her worshipers cheer for her to help defeat the Lady Vols next season.

Reactions: PG1

VN Store

Back