Transfers?

Kellie will have her hands full trying to teach Massengill and Burrell how to put the ball in the basket. Someone else can have the Coombs Challenge.

I have no idea how players like Coombs and Massengill could be rated so highly, yet lack the fundamental ability to shoot the basketball and have it go in the hoop.

Potential uncoached is just potential. Give the kid a break how many of them got better this year how many mm got better last year ...give the kid a break. I'd love to have her on my team, on any team

Every year the negative boarders will identify a player who they have difficulty with - Cierra Burdick was such a player until she carried the team her senior year. Meme Jackson was lost as a freshman and many doubted. I remember CJ stating during the summer after Meme's freshman year he would like the opportunity to help Meme reach her potential .

My father had a quote - one of my favorites that speaks to some boarders "if it makes you happy to be unhappy, be happy (or unhappy)

Reactions: Smallvol#1
If Westbrook wants to go to UConn she is gonna be in for a big surprise when he jumps her case after some of those bad turnovers. Then if it happens again she will be on the bench for eternity.

UCONN literally has 4 decent players on its roster. She ain't getting pulled for Molly Bent. She'd also be playing in a system that has structure and runs plays, something she didnt get at Tennessee. She'll be a star wherever she ends up.

UCONN literally has 4 decent players on its roster. She ain't getting pulled for Molly Bent. She'd also be playing in a system that has structure and runs plays, something she didnt get at Tennessee. She'll be a star wherever she ends up.
They will probably take in more transfers than Westbrook and don't think she will change very much maybe they will be able to catch passes better.

Every year the negative boarders will identify a player who they have difficulty with - Cierra Burdick was such a player until she carried the team her senior year. Meme Jackson was lost as a freshman and many doubted. I remember CJ stating during the summer after Meme's freshman year he would like the opportunity to help Meme reach her potential .

My father had a quote - one of my favorites that speaks to some boarders "if it makes you happy to be unhappy, be happy (or unhappy)

Thanks for remembering stll…I never did give up on her.
Nor did I stop mentoring her

Totally agree! People (especially some who have never played the game) do not understand the importance of playing in a SYSTEM. It is absolutely crucial unless you want disorganized, one on one, run-and-gun chaos....they type of crap that we have seen for at least the last 7 years. Geno’s system makes almost anyone with a pulse look decent.

UCONN fans are the worst . Because Evina has taken an "Unofficial" Visit they have already came up with scenarios to feel better thinking Coombs left bc Evina is coming LOL . Man will they be in for a rude awakening if she goes home to Oregon . The most dramatically spoiled fan base im america. Ijs
Well some on this board already have all of the transfers coming here! Done deal!

Well if the current players and their Mamas read this board like most of the posters on here think then all they see is every time someone new adds to the transfer portal several on here start screaming "Oh she had us on her list at one time we need her she can start for us next year" SMH! If I was a players mama I would say they dont think you are good enough so we will leave! Be careful with your we want everybody posts they can be hurtful to current players and their Mamas!
What is with all this transfer speculation imagination? If it hasn't happened, we need to quit worrying about who might transfer from our program. As far as transfers are concerned, we need to be concerned with the here and now. We need to chill!!!

What is with all this transfer speculation imagination? If it hasn't happened, we need to quit worrying about who might transfer from our program. As far as transfers are concerned, we need to be concerned with the here and now. We need to chill!!!
I agree. If it were going to happen it would have by now wouldn't it.

VN Store

Back