POLL SHOWS ROY MOORE WITH BIG LEAD IN ALABAMA SENATE PRIMARY

After Trump mandates a national voter ID card that wont be be a problem, I was referring to the criminal indictments for the previous administration.

1. It’s cute that you think this is a sentence.
2. Fatboy doesn’t have dictatorial powers, so good luck with that mandate.

I believe Judge Roy's teenagers were of legal age at the time in Alabama. At least, they were female.

Just like poor old Herman Cain, none of the allegations were ever corroborated. In their eyes if you’re accused you’re guilty..

They are indeed. Roy Moore certainly detracts from the right's ability to comment on the democratic field.
Really? The left is full of rapists, pedo's, and misogynists. I believe one popular one just had to register as a sex offender after getting out of prison....

And thats just politicians to start..we haven't discussed your Hollywood idols yet..

To be fair, he’s consistent. If you support Trump, he’ll apparently overlook anything.

You’re half right, none of the accusations were ever proven just like Herman Caine, he was wildly popular prior to the Dems smear campaign. If Alabama wants him they’ll vote him in, I just want a republican to fill the slot.

VN Store

Back