POLL SHOWS ROY MOORE WITH BIG LEAD IN ALABAMA SENATE PRIMARY

You’re half right, none of the accusations were ever proven just like Herman Caine, he was wildly popular prior to the Dems smear campaign. If Alabama wants him they’ll vote him in, I just want a republican to fill the slot.
I don't know why there is such a fuss over Judge Roy. The most he can do as a Senator is to vote the party line like any other Republican. It's not like he is going to have a young intern perform sexual acts with him in the Oval Office.

I don't know why there is such a fuss over Judge Roy. The most he can do as a Senator is to vote the party line like any other Republican. It's not like he is going to have a young intern perform sexual acts with him in the Oval Office.

If he had it his way this country would be a Neo-Christian theocracy. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he wanted all muslims and heretics deported, if not worse. The dude is an embarassment.

I would rather have a believer in rational governance (right or left leaning) than this bozo.

If he had it his way this country would be a Neo-Christian theocracy. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he wanted all muslims and heretics deported, if not worse. The dude is an embarassment.

I would rather have a believer in rational governance (right or left leaning) than this bozo.
I have no idea what he believes about Muslims, but what the f*** could he do about it as a lone Senator? You are out of your mind if you think one Senator can deport anybody.

Reactions: FLVOL69
I have no idea what he believes about Muslims, but what the f*** could he do about it as a lone Senator? You are out of your mind if you think one Senator can deport anybody.

Deported or "worse" What is worse than being deported? IDK may serving time in jail for the crimes committed before being shipped back "home"

Moore is not a conservative on pretty much any issue aside from religion. The guy has never seen a position from the trial lawyer's PAC with which he didn't agree.

I never claimed he could? Doesn't change the fact that dude is a theocrat. I vote on principle, not mindlessly along party lines.

Deported or "worse" What is worse than being deported? IDK may serving time in jail for the crimes committed before being shipped back "home"

What is worse? You underestimate the crazies.

Open the old testament and pick your poison for heresy. This is the same guy who refused to take down the 10 commandments in front of the courthouse.

lol.............Go bamar......reinforce every stereotype!

Did anything ever come of those allegations against him? Was he arrested?, did he go to jail?, was he convicted?

Those allegations served there purpose at the time and that was keeping him from winning that election. I'm sure the DNC is currently trying to find someone else needing money in some trailer park to come forward.

VN Store

Back