He is not worth 5 million a year

I tend to agree that this would be overpaying for Barnes... but of course, nobody wants to go through another coaching search. Fulmer is in a tough spot. He still hasn't filled the women's job (which will now have to go on the very cheap if it wasn't already).

If you're going to offer Barnes 5 million, then that needs to be the offer you're making to established candidates. But I think we all know we'll go the cheap up and comer route again.

Reactions: 08Vol and onevol74
I tend to agree that this would be overpaying for Barnes... but of course, nobody wants to go through another coaching search. Fulmer is in a tough spot. He still hasn't filled the women's job (which will now have to go on the very cheap if it wasn't already).

It felt SO GOOD to be winning, even if we didn't make it past Sweet 16. I say PAY HIM whatever it takes.

Reactions: beamerman
Just look at it this way. Barnes is a Jesus guy, right? So by UTAD giving Barnes his 5 mili or whatever it is, that's like putting money in the offering plate. So what you need to ask yourself is...why you don't want to help Jesus? You can live with that? Hmm

Reactions: gainesvol82
Not in basketball, Not when you are a sweet 16 coach. And not when you have 1 conference tourney in 30th years of coaching.

Cal is not worth 9 million, I will add.
No one is worth that. There are homeless people and poor people all around us.

Barnes is pissed that Fulmer canned Warlick.

Reactions: Steven5198
Do come in here with facts like that about Cuonzo's tenure at Tennessee. Most Tennessee fans can't handle things like that happen to go against their rhetoric of not liking Martin.
Totally different situation. A blind man could see that.

VN Store

Back