Tennessee vs #8 Mississippi State - Game 2 Thread - 6PM

Those runs were the gift of the magi, but I will take them. They were stoked after that win, hopefully it carries over to tomorrow.

Absolutely hope so! That’s the number 8 team in the country and our Saturday night pitchers held them off, coulda won last night...we just gotta put it together at the plate.

Reactions: feathersax
WTH, earlier I wanted to check some stats so I went to the 1st post of the thread for the link and bam.....no link.

Oh well, at least we have a winning streak with 66 starting the thread instead of NorCal. 😊

Reactions: NorCalVol67
The east seems down to me, time to make our move, what do you think?
Yes it is and that’s why I’ve been so optimistic in my posts and getting drilled for it. Everyone relax and let this play out. They have played the brutal part of the schedule so far. This is team is drastically improved and I will be shocked if they don’t make the NCAA tournament. With tonight’s win they will be in the top 10 of RPI.

66 make sure you start the game thread again tomorrow! Good night to all, God bless, and GO VOLS!!! Get that series tomorrow!

Reactions: OldTimer
WTH, earlier I wanted to check some stats so I went to the 1st post of the thread for the link and bam.....no link.

Oh well, at least we have a winning streak with 66 starting the thread instead of NorCal. 😊

Shucks OT, I will endeavor to do better, but I am working by phone now days. Kind of a miracle in and of itself.

It’ll be interesting to see if JT Ginn can make a start for them tomorrow.

I’d be happy if he didn’t, supposedly “under the weather” which could be true or he could have missed curfew or something.

Yes it is and that’s why I’ve been so optimistic in my posts and getting drilled for it. Everyone relax and let this play out. They have played the brutal part of the schedule so far. This is team is drastically improved and I will be shocked if they don’t make the NCAA tournament. With tonight’s win they will be in the top 10 of RPI.

I appreciate your optimism, and comparatively to other forums here on VN, this is NOT getting “drilled”.

I hope you are right.

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan1

VN Store

Back