Tennessee vs #8 Mississippi State - Game 2 Thread - 6PM

an hour and half rain delay in the 2nd game of a double header....folks had a long day and left

Oh, see OT, I am well off my game.

Carraci for Ole Miss is the new “accountant”! They just swept UF, I think.

Oh, see OT, I am well off my game.

Carraci for Ole Miss is the new “accountant”! They just swept UF, I think.

Yes they did and Sully looked pissed coming out to shake hands. Will be o retesting to see how Florida responds in the coming weeks

the ACL Cornhole Mania super event looks interesting.....these dudes are serious

and a quote from the announcer, “Kentucky may have the best cornhole players in the country”

Reactions: vol66
the ACL Cornhole Mania super event looks interesting.....these dudes are serious

and a quote from the announcer, “Kentucky may have the best cornhole players in the country”

I don’t doubt that for one second, but... I bet we could hold on, am I right, lol.

My thoughts exactly. Wonder what the conference thinks about this.

Conference/ESPN is part of that decisionmaking process, actually. They're the ones that scheduled TV games for softball Sunday/Monday and the school is then obligated to do a full broadcast of the Saturday game on SEC+ for the featured Saturday-Monday softball series. With only a certain amount of equipment and one full control room, that's where the priority had to be Saturday and then the main control room will be used for the SECN softball TV broadcast Sunday.

A little surprised by the Ole Miss crowd, or lack there of...

I heard Neal McCready host a show on Memphis radio on Friday. He’s an Ole Miss writer. Their spring game was yesterday, and he also said his daughter had prom.

Missed the game yesterday, was opening day and I coach my son's 7-8 baseball team. We won 11-6, and I come home to see the Vols won too! Let's take the series today!!

What a huge day this could be. Get a series win and who knows the effect it would have on this team and coaching staff.
Going to have to face a 1st round draft pick to do it. Hopefully the way they hit Rocker gave them some confidence to do it again.

VN Store

Back