Gun control debate (merged)

Luther, I’m not wrong. There has never been a time in your life that you have been responsible for making enough money to cover payroll. If you have you wouldn’t support the **** you do. Don’t be an LG and lie.
Not true. That's what brought me to GA to begin with. You may need to fine tune some of your perspectives.

If you have ever had to make a payroll I’ll kiss your ass.
I'll pass on you kissing my ass, the knowledge that you are wrong is pleasurable enough. There will be someone on here soon enough that will remind you of my past.

When you start reporting 150 million losses to your shareholders , you better have a plan B&C ready to convience them you aren’t about to go out of business .
I guess they will just have to say, we did what we felt was right, that is the kind of company we choose to be.

lol

Eric "Nuke 'Em" Swalwell Wants To Take Your Guns And Jail Anyone Who Resists

TAPPER: So, gun control is the central plank in your campaign.You wrote last year -- quote -- "We should ban possession of military- style semiautomatic assault weapons. We should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law. And we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons." Criminal prosecution for keeping assault weapons. What's the punishment for people who don't hand in their guns? Do they go to jail?

SWALWELL: Well, Jake, they would, but I also offer an alternative, which would be to keep them at a hunting club or a shooting range. And the reason I have proposed this is because these weapons are so devastating.

VN Store

Back