Gun control debate (merged)

LOL , is he saying he's going to change the Constitution?

Poor little guy , he can’t have any friend in the DNC or they would have warned him about not picking that hill to die on during a presidential run . Not that he had a snowballs chance in hades to start with but he just sealed his fate with that tweet.

Your candidates for POTUS like Mr. Swalwell running on a platform of #BanandBuyBack will help make sure that they are very aggressive 2a and progun orgs. In this country .
No doubt, a rabid dog never goes down willingly or easily.

No doubt, a rabid dog never goes down willingly or easily.

And it bites anybody trying to make it go where it doesn’t want to go . That’s why Mr. Swalwell is dead in the water outside of a few obligatory votes in Cali ( I’m guess mostly family and friends . Lol

And it bites anybody trying to make it go where it doesn’t want to go . That’s why Mr. Swalwell is dead in the water outside of a few obligatory votes in Cali ( I’m guess mostly family and friends . Lol
He's just playing his role in the growing national debate. I respect him for that.

He's just playing his role in the growing national debate. I respect him for that.

He’s on his way to the Donkey graveyard where all liberals that run for POTUS on a banning guns platform go . I don’t know who his support team is that told him that was a good idea but he should fire them and hire AOCs team , even they know not to do that . 😂

He’s on his way to the Donkey graveyard where all liberals that run for POTUS on a banning guns platform go . I don’t know who his support team is that told him that was a good idea but he should fire them and hire AOCs team , even they know not to do that . 😂
Who knows. Maybe he's just a man of principle. The republican kryptonite.

Who knows. Maybe he's just a man of principle. The republican kryptonite.

What he is , is just another progressive liberal from the most liberal state in the union that was brought up to think that everyone does or should think the same way he does . Group think on steroids is the progressives Kryponite . You guys remind me of the Seagulls on finding Nemo .. MINE ! MINE! MINE!

lol.....No one is attempting to take away anyone's rights. That is 100% right wing propaganda scare tactics.
I disagree with this. Your perspective on it is slanted and you devalue it due to your stance. Other people think differently.

The "no one is attempting to take anyone's rights" is an empty statement. If we place enough people that devalue that right, then changes can be made and then what? Going down the path of limiting anything in the Bill of Rights is an path you cant simply backtrack. Human history provides plenty of examples.

Too many are tunnel visioned and short sighted within policies and politics.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
lol.....No one is attempting to take away anyone's rights. That is 100% right wing propaganda scare tactics.

He literally said he and others are going to change the law . He also has a # that’s says BAN and BUY BACK . How can you even start to spin that into nobody wants to take your guns ? To top it off Mick read it and agreed with you SMH

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back