NCAA Women’s Tournament Thread

I think they’re MSST guards can neutralize Baylor’s.
That leaves it up to the big Girls! It would be some game. Doubt it would be a blow out.
Big T & Lashes 🙌
I agree the backcourt and low post neutralize each other for the most part. The key matchups then become Richards/Hunter and Cox/Anriel. This is where I think Baylor comes out ahead. I love Anriel. She's an awesome player. But I think she will struggle mightily against Cox.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
She recruits like a monster and then they play like kittens on the court. Holly even won a big game there this season. I'm sure it want take much longer for Texas to get tired of top recruiting classes being nullified by bad on the court play.

Does Cooper stay to play next year or go? I know she’s engaged to Dwight Howard and should be graduating this year...will be curious to see what decision she makes.

Does Cooper stay to play next year or go? I know she’s engaged to Dwight Howard and should be graduating this year...will be curious to see what decision she makes.

I don’t see her having much of a career in the WNBA if she leaves right now. Her play has never been consistent her entire career. If she’s smart she’ll stay one more season and actually listen to Dawn. Seemed like they were up and down all season but finished on a relative high note.

She could go and play overseas for a year like Diamond did.

The whole Dwight Howard thing is kinda weird. More than just rumors that he plays for the other team if you know what I mean.

I don’t see her having much of a career in the WNBA if she leaves right now. Her play has never been consistent her entire career. If she’s smart she’ll stay one more season and actually listen to Dawn. Seemed like they were up and down all season but finished on a relative high note.

She could go and play overseas for a year like Diamond did.

The whole Dwight Howard thing is kinda weird. More than just rumors that he plays for the other team if you know what I mean.
Yeah I’ve heard that about him. I don’t think she’s interested in playing basketball at the next level. She definitely seems more interested in being a social media star than a b-ball player.

Reactions: VolBall09
If she stays, that will make SC just that much stronger without as much pressure on her as this year with the talented incoming freshman.

Just checked box score on my app, and wow Aggies are staying with ND. Tbh, I shouldn’t have thought it, but I thought ND was gna blow out A&M. Blair is an underrated coach.

Afraid that Stanford going to be way to big for Mo. State as well!

Yeah Stanford is going to be a big hill to climb for them. They just execute too well. They are superiorly athletic and will take advantage of it. I don’t foresee MO State being able to score like they did the first two rounds.

Tara always has a spot on defensive plan and her players almost always execute it.

Reactions: sccshortstop
If they really wanted to advance women’s basketball they would never have Antonelli and Mowins call a game again. Antonelli thinks you can just shout at people about how great women’s hoops is and they’ll magically come around. Instead she just sounds like a Harpy.

And nobody gives a damn about how many times she’s watched Brianna Turnerd blocks on synergy.

Wow a team that runs offense and sets screens(dig at Tennessee). Both teams are not shooting the ball well.

One of the announcers had a list of coaches for Tennessee and pass on Brenda Freise and Gail G.

VN Store

Back