Next year

the one

Now that this season is over will Williams and Bone return? Do we have a pretty good shot at 20+ wins and NCAA tournament berth. Just asking for people’s opinion that’s all GBO.

We will be better if Grant comes back. Maybe not as many wins but a better overall team imo.

Reactions: Stoked
Bone will be back if he has any sense at all. Williams who knows.

I'll say this. There are a bunch of guys who need to step up their game significant way from what they did this year, Pons, Johnson and others. Otherwise, we are .500 in the conference next year, especially without Williams.

Bone will be back if he has any sense at all. Williams who knows.

I'll say this. There are a bunch of guys who need to step up their game significant way from what they did this year, Pons, Johnson and others. Otherwise, we are .500 in the conference next year, especially without Williams.
.500? I don't think so...

Bone would not be wise if he didn’t come back . If Grant leaves, the staff will need to find a really good grad transfer . If he stays , I could see us getting close to 25 wins next year .

Next year.....We will probably not make it the win a championship or make it to the final 4 again.....

While still sucking out loud in football.
Yep, this was our year to do something, anything. Who the heck knows man, maybe one day it’ll actually payoff being a tenn fan, until then it’s just one kick in the nuts after another.

Be really surprised if Grant is back. He’s getting a bunch of first round mocks.

Bone should come back.

They’re gonna need a grad transfer big. Time to cut some of the lower end of talent here. Pons needs a monster offseason. Hopefully Burns is good

If Williams and Bone are back then I think 20 wins is a given. I don’t think Grant comes back though
I think Grant Williams and Jordan Bone will return and Tennessee will win 25-30 games. If Grant Williams and Jordan Bone don't return I think Tennessee wins 18-20 games,

Reactions: i2amavol
Bone/Turner/Bowden/James/Grad Big should be enough for 20 wins

.500 in the SEC. Those guys are good, but James is a true frosh and the ones beyond the top three have not produced much in their careers, except some spot duty by Fulkerson.

I suspect Grant will leave. Next year’s team will likely struggle early in conference but improve as the season goes on. I still like our chances to make the NCAA.

Just keep improving and building the program. It took Duke and Coach K a long time to break through.

Reactions: livefaith
Wow, high hopes for the off season already. I think 20 games tops if Grant leaves too. If Bone were to go as well, I don't know if we can win 15.

.500 in the SEC. Those guys are good, but James is a true frosh and the ones beyond the top three have not produced much in their careers, except some spot duty by Fulkerson.

Eh.....maybe....some things will have to go wrong. They could still win 11-13 SEC games. Remember a lot of SEC teams gonna be rebuilding next year.

VN Store

Back