White supremacist mows down mosque in NZ

Ffs. This is you argument?

Here's a nice passage from the Bible about stoning unmarried women who aren't virgins. Is that part of Christianity?

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

I have no problem with you cherry picking verses. What I do have a problem with, is where you turn a blind eye to how the verses are applied today in different societies by various religions. If you can’t see radical middle eastern Muslims(regions) apply the verse at face value(as stated in the Quran)compared to Christian societies(across the world) then you are a fool.

Now do Muslims in the US apply the verse at face value? No, for the most part.

So you're pro islam? The group that believes in raping children, beating women, killing homosexuals, and killing anybody who doesn't convert to their religion? This is where you liberals are off the deep end. You claim to be against everything that islam teaches, yet you support it. Explain?
Do you actually walk on two feet?

I know a number of Muslims and not a single one believes any of that. Crawl out of your intellectual cave.

Do you actually walk on two feet?

I know a number of Muslims and not a single one believes any of that. Crawl out of your intellectual cave.
Go to YouTube, look up undercover mosques. Islam teaches that, even the moderate ones. I can post videos of their religious leaders calling for it. Those who are committed to their religion believe it. You're blind if you don't think so.

The shooter said he was motivated to carry out the attack by the death of Swedish schoolgirl Ebba Akerlund, a girl who was killed in a terrorist attack in Stockholm in April 2017.

The shooter said he was motivated to carry out the attack by the death of Swedish schoolgirl Ebba Akerlund, a girl who was killed in a terrorist attack in Stockholm in April 2017.
Terrorists love to exploit the deaths of children at the hands of the people they declare enemies. The propaganda of al Qaeda and the so-called Islamic State is filled with images of mutilated toddlers that give the jihadis, they claim, license to take revenge and commit mass murder.

So, too, with white supremacists—including the alleged murderer of almost 50 people at mosques in New Zealand on Friday. They have seized on the image of 11-year-old Ebba Åkerlund, killed in a 2017 terror attack in Sweden and often made into memes, to feed their hatred. Her name was scrawled onto the butt of the New Zealand shooter’s assault rifle along with other pretexts for his “revenge.”

New Zealand Mosque Shooting Suspect Used Swedish Girl’s Death as License to Kill

Ffs. This is you argument?

Here's a nice passage from the Bible about stoning unmarried women who aren't virgins. Is that part of Christianity?

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)
You're trying to compare what happened way back then to what Muslims believe in 2019?

I don't think that SAT score is correct.

Go to YouTube, look up undercover mosques. Islam teaches that, even the moderate ones. I can post videos of their religious leaders calling for it. Those who are committed to their religion believe it. You're blind if you don't think so.
Police aren't really allowed to mess with mosques either. But again, like I said earlier in this thread, they have back rooms supposedly full of arms that would make even Rambo proud.

Reactions: joevol33
I'm not saying Trump is THE reason for this. He is, however, doing his part to normalize and legitimize attitudes of hate and disgust for the "other." That is making these loons feel emboldened and they're coming out of the woodwork all over the world.
I think Trump is a jackass, but that is some insanely tortured logic.

You claim he normalizes hate towards Muslim, what in the crap do you call what they feel towards us? How many videos are there of them killing every freaking American they can get their hands on? But not once have you been in thread and condemned one of them, but here you are again when it's a white terrorist. Hypocritical at its best.
Wow. Impressive. We need more politicians with Brass ones like that.
Yet not wrong at all
Many of those many Muslims you say you know would never admit it to you if they did. Don't be a sheep Luther or you may get slaughtered.

If you two believe it’s appropriate to equate an entire religion with their bad actors, I’d appreciate it if you would justify why I should not treat you as equivalent to your ideology’s lowest common denominator (the ones who just killed 49 people).

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
If you two believe it’s appropriate to equate an entire religion with their bad actors, I’d appreciate it if you would justify why I should not treat you as equivalent to your ideology’s lowest common denominator (the ones who just killed 49 people).
I don't think that guy was Christian. The stats are heavily on the Muslim terrorist side.

For those with ADD/ADHD having the correct pharmaceutical accurately prescribed brings calm to the chaos. ADD usually has two extremes, lack of focus or hyper-focus, but something like Adderall allows you to live calmly in the middle. You can organize your thoughts and not require a stack of lists just to lead a normal life. Unless you or someone you love deals with this on a daily basis, please don't diss on the disorder.

Are the medications for the disorder abused? Absolutely, and that largely falls on the medical professionals writing a quick fix RX and some folks on the receiving end seeing dollar signs for selling those meds to people that don't genuinely need the pharmacological assistance.

Islam has the numbers to back up the idea that’s it more than a few bad actors and an inherent problem with their doctorine

Last edited:
Because as an educated professional person, you have a responsibility to rise above it. Lead by example.
When we choose hate, evil wins.

For those with ADD/ADHD having the correct pharmaceutical accurately prescribed brings calm to the chaos. ADD usually has two extremes, lack of focus or hyper-focus, but something like Adderall allows you to live calmly in the middle. You can organize your thoughts and not require a stack of lists just to lead a normal life. Unless you or someone you love deals with this on a daily basis, please don't diss on the disorder.

Are the medications for the disorder abused? Absolutely, and that largely falls on the medical professionals writing a quick fix RX and some folks on the receiving end seeing dollar signs for selling those meds to people that don't genuinely need the pharmacological assistance.

I think the issue with the “all shooters were on drugs for anxiety/depression” argument (I know add is slightly different) is an example of a bad sample set.

Normal people don’t shoot up _____. Anyone who shoots up _____, is likely to be crazy. So no one should be shocked if the majority of shooters were on antipsychotics for example

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I think the issue with the “all shooters were on drugs for anxiety/depression” argument (I know add is slightly different) is an example of a bad sample set.

Normal people don’t shoot up _____. Anyone who shoots up _____, is likely to be crazy. So no one should be shocked if the majority of shooters were on antipsychotics for example

This may not be the thread for a big divergence on the subject but could not irresponsibly wide prescribing of some of these drugs, which by definition effect brain function, not result in some strong negative outcomes?

VN Store

Back