Holly Warlick post-game SEC vs. Mississippi State

Holly Warlick is a very nice lady who is destroying the legacy house of the great Pat Summitt. She is going from room to room with a wagon loaded with a sledgehammer, a blow torch, a shotgun, a wrecking bar, an axe, a chain saw and a case of hand grenades. The only question about her intent is: which room will she destroy next? Holly is a loose cannon par excellence. However, as I said before, she is a very nice and likeable lady.
Holly is a very nice lady, but ladies wear lipstick sometimes. In order to wear lipstick, you have to have lips. Just kidding!

defense didn't kill us

Not using coaching weapons: (eg,, attacking a TMc since she had 2 fouls early...calling a timeout to stop the Q2 run...Letting the team set another bad-record (26 turnovers....26?!.,,,no timeouts used)

Get my point
If clueless had called timeouts we might have lost by 30.

Reactions: T.J.
Holly probably struggled to keep her grades up to play. She is not smart. I had hoped she had enough common sense to see she was destroying what Pat Summitt built. I think Fulmer has already decided to let her go. I hope he can hire a coach who can turn the program around quickly. I hope he goes after the best available coach and doesn't let gender or legacy affect the decision.

That first line....lmao

Holly Warlick is a very nice lady who is destroying the legacy house of the great Pat Summitt. She is going from room to room with a wagon loaded with a sledgehammer, a blow torch, a shotgun, a wrecking bar, an axe, a chain saw and a case of hand grenades. The only question about her intent is: which room will she destroy next? Holly is a loose cannon par excellence. However, as I said before, she is a very nice and likeable lady.
Ffs it's so true! She has single handedly made me lose interest in watching a Lady Vol basketball game.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
It sad but Dipshit Fulmer wont man up and do his job to save the program....itll be this "youth" ******** as an excuse. Memorial services for Fulmers balls will be at 2pm Monday with graveside proceedings immediately thereafter.....pathetic....smh

LOL

VN Store

Back