Holly Warlick post-game SEC vs. Mississippi State

Young??
Effort??
The only lack of effort and "youth" shown here is coaching:
  • With a 23-17 lead we let a 9-26 run in Q2 no time out taken
  • Advising the girls to over dribble to beat the press (Exact opposite is true)
  • Crying at a ref, is not working a ref
  • back to back TO's several times with no repercussions
  • 26 turnovers...The most this year and maybe the most in SEC tourney play (more records broken)
  • Not one timeout called for the entire game (the one used was called by Mimi to save a 5 second count)
This university has to wake up.

I CAN BE THERE TOMORROW (and should be!)

The fact that you don't do something to correct a problem as simple as getting the ball in bounds should tell you all you need to know. I wanted to put a boot in somebody's hiney today sooooo bad.

Quick to throw her team under the bus
Not at all

I travel behind those I can't catch,
I run with those I can run with
and
I pass those who I feel I can

I have seen enough Tf

• 26 turnovers...The most this year and maybe the most in SEC tourney play (more records broken)
  • Not one timeout called for the entire game (the one used was called by Mimi to save a 5 second count)
It's not that I am quick to throw CHW under the bus
I am quick to defend those players who need a new driver

Last edited:
Westbrook had a very good game on the offensive in, Going back to a post i made before the season started. I said if teams are smart they will press Westbrook and Jackson because they don`t handle the ball well, Bingo ! Jackson dribbles the ball so hard you would think it`s going thru the floor. Don`t get me wrong she may be out of control at times but Zaay handles the ball better then Westbrook and Jackson.

Reactions: 007Racer
Not at all

I travel behind those I can't catch,
I run with those I run with
I pass those who I cannot call an example

I have seen enough Tf

It's not that I am quick to throw CHW under the bus
I am quick to defend those players who need a new driver
I was talking about Holly;)

Reactions: vol1981
Young??
Effort??

Cal did the same and let one kid fall on the sword rather than the team. So what’s the difference?

Aren’t you the same person that said not to bash CHW?

Cal did the same and let one kid fall on the sword rather than the team. So what’s the difference?

Aren’t you the same person that said not to bash CHW?

facts, not bashes

I don't talk about her as a person
but as a coach what I saw today was no coaching at all...none

And like I said, I am not a fan or foe of CHW
I am a coach and colleague

And I hold her to the same standard as her predecessor
After 7 seasons of the same thing
I do not want 8

The day I feel I can do as much as she, or more, with what she has... is the day I have to admit she is not someone I can follow or let lead
We all reach our point and I am at mine

Last edited:
She’s an idiot. Never turned it on or cared today. Used to enjoy watching them but stop after seeing what a horrible crap storm it has become. Have no desire to watch women’s basketball any longer. Fire her now or I am not watching again till they do. Heck, probably have lost me ever caring to watch again. Never will be even close to what Pat built.

Listening to post game interviews of SEC women's basketball coaches, winners and losers, is interesting. Most are articulate, precise, knowledgeable and present themselves quite well. Then there is that one that sticks out like a sore thumb.

She’s an idiot. Never turned it on or cared today. Used to enjoy watching them but stop after seeing what a horrible crap storm it has become. Have no desire to watch women’s basketball any longer. Fire her now or I am not watching again till they do. Heck, probably have lost me ever caring to watch again. Never will be even close to what Pat built.

She's not an idiot, just in over her head

Young??
Effort??

Why?

Reactions: orangealways

VN Store

Back