Bracketmatrix

North Carolina loses to Duke this Saturday, but turns around and beats Duke and Virginia to win the ACC title. Three ACC teams get a one seed.

LSU runs the table and wins the SEC Tournament against Kentucky. Tennessee loses to Auburn this Sunday, then to Kentucky the following Saturday. LSU and Kentucky both get a number two seed, while Tennessee drops to the third line.

Volnation shuts down.

North Carolina loses to Duke this Saturday, but turns around and beats Duke and Virginia to win the ACC title. Three ACC teams get a one seed.

LSU runs the table and wins the SEC Tournament against Kentucky. Tennessee loses to Auburn this Sunday, then to Kentucky the following Saturday. LSU and Kentucky both get a number two seed, while Tennessee drops to the third line.

Volnation shuts down.
Is this your prediction?

Volnation shuts down.
It's very possible! It's also possible that there are several upsets this week and next week in the conference tournaments and the top 4 remain Tn, Gonzaga, Va and Duke.

It's very possible! It's also possible that there are several upsets this week and next week in the conference tournaments and the top 4 remain Tn, Gonzaga, Va and Duke.
I would bank as those being the favorites. Kentucky and North Carolina are the only other two teams in consideration, in my opinion.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Bracketville updated
Bracketology

Vols last on the 1 line. In Kansas City. UNC, Houston and Wisconsin are the other 3 top seeds. Would be happy w that

A lot of Brackets out there but based on this one it is close to the best balanced if Marquette is changed out in the South Region.

West = 38 (Gonzaga, Michigan, Texas Tech, FSU)
South = 45 (Duke, KY, Purdue, Marquette)
Mideast = 34 (TN, UNC, Houston, Wisconsin)
East = 39 (VA, Mich St, LSU, Kansas)

Basketball to be played. Duke Bracket easiest and TN the toughest.

Viewed several brackets KY a 1 seed with TN a 2 and of course the idiots at ESPN pushing 3 ACC teams to the 1 line.

Get the Reg Season over with and Tournaments over with so that we can get to the Game on ---March Madness.....1-3 seed is fine with me.....we can beat anybody in the field.

Last edited:
The seeds should add up to 136 total. And they only allow a 5 point variance between the regions so they should be between 32 and 37

Volnation shuts down.
No way Duke wins in Chapel Hill without Zion... they looked like crap last night.

No way Duke wins in Chapel Hill without Zion... they looked like crap last night.
I still believe the Zion returning stuff is bunk. If Duke loses to UNC, I think UMC replaces then on the 1 line, so it could be Duke in our bracket as the 2. I would rather face a Zion-less Duke than UNC, so I think that's a good thing.

In that bracket, I’d have UT playing Lipscomb in the sweet 16. How exciting would that be?
tenor.gif

That one looks better than the one that had Kansas as the 4 seed in Kansas City.
It’s because Texas Tech got moved to a 3 seed in Kansas City. Since they’re in the same conference Kansas couldn’t be bracketed there

Reactions: ATC_VOL
btw, the reason for the changes day to day... if one team changes on the seed line it can cause a slight ripple effect in order for bracketing principles to be upheld...

Also, one reason Syracuse keeps being a potential 2nd round game is because as long as they're on the 8-9 line, they're not going to be put in Duke or UVA's region. And I think Washington/Iowa are more likely to go out west.

Volnation shuts down.

That glass isn't even half empty in your world--it's completely empty.

VN Store

Back