Zion

I’m a college b-ball fan. I’m not going to ridicule any team just because I don’t like them. Too bad your jealousy and hate prevents the same.
lol. You know, I've been playing nice. Are you sure you want to devolve this into simply hurling insults at each other?

Of course it will hurt more. Tennessee got throttled from the start. It's not a good look for a #1 team to have such a disparity. Had UT lost by 1-5 points, they would have dropped 1-2 spots.

When you look at rankings from the start of the season, the top 10 teams have dropped 1-4 spots after a loss, with the exception of Kentucky, who dropped 8 after one.
Duke lost to UNC by double digits as well, yet only dropped two spots.

Reactions: Remy
ACC basketball is to SEC Football as ACC football is to SEC basketball.

I’m just wondering that if the Vols lose in the tournament how Duke somehow will be somewhat responsible in the eyes of some on here and the idiot beat writers that cover Tennessee and always make stupid comments about Duke.

“Why did Duke get the 7:15 tip off and we got the 9:40?” “If you look at the 3rd possession of the after 16 timeout clearly Barrett pushed off and Admiral was later called for the foul just like it.”

This or something in this capacity will happen. I guarantee it.

I had no idea how many Vol fans had such disdain for Duke until these season. My guess is 75% don’t really know why, just think they’re supposed to.
I hate Duke because the majority of their "fans" are only fans because they have been successful. Most of them dont give 2 rips about the university and definitely dont care about any other Duke sports team. And they act like they are entitled to something and know more about basketball because they decided to be a Duke fan (see: VFB)

Reactions: Godfatha
I hate Duke because the majority of their "fans" are only fans because they have been successful. Most of them dont give 2 rips about the university and definitely dont care about any other Duke sports team. And they act like they are entitled to something and know more about basketball because they decided to be a Duke fan (see: VFB)
Yea. Nailed me. Assumptions and whatnot.

Yea. Nailed me. Assumptions and whatnot.
You literally said in this thread that you "grasped" basketball because you are a Duke fan. As in you truly believe that no other school's fanbase can possibly comprehend the sport of basketball better than you because you are a fan of Duke. just curious, how many Duke basketball games have you been to? And football?

You literally said in this thread that you "grasped" basketball because you are a Duke fan. As in you truly believe that no other school's fanbase can possibly comprehend the sport of basketball better than you because you are a fan of Duke. just curious, how many Duke basketball games have you been to? And football?
Said I grasped basketball. You’re purposefully twisting my sarcasm, but hey, run with it to fit your agenda

I do not personally fit under this umbrella ...

Other than knowing more about basketball, but that’s not because I’m a Duke fan😎

Duke is 4-2 against the top ten teams alone.

Edit: Tennessee doesn’t even have that many top 25 matchups

Are you seriously going to count a win against Auburn as a Top 10 win. They were #8 when Duke played them but they are not a Top 10 team or even a Top 25 team.

Are you seriously going to count a win against Auburn as a Top 10 win. They were #8 when Duke played them but they are not a Top 10 team or even a Top 25 team.
No I didn’t count it. I took teams currently in the top ten.

2 wins over UVa
1 win over UK
1 win over TTU

1 loss to Gonzaga
1 loss (so far) to UNC

VN Store

Back