2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

We love you already, Jordan. Great things are ahead as the Lady Vols reclaim their rightful place!

In the game of thrones, there can be only one.

I don’t like our results but I think both Rennia and Evina have made strides now Davis needs to want to be the go to player and get hers to help Evina realize she doesn’t have to do it all because right now a lot of times she does. But want those ladies to be cornerstones for our team moving forward !
I’ll be shocked if they’re both on the roster next season

I’ll be shocked if they’re both on the roster next season

I think I wouldn’t be shocked if they leave or stayed... I think some type of change has to be made for both to stay. For as miserable as miserable as Evina looks one moment the next she is happy and pumping up her teammates. Rennia has kept the same demeanor this whole time she has been here so she is hard to gage.

This is the type of kid and heart we need...Go Jordan, Go LVFL 🤙🧡🏀

They all come in like this, but then Holly gets a hold of them and they leave like MeMe Jackson. I guess this Jordan player doesn't want to develop or grow. New recruits always think they're the one who will "save" the historic Lady Vol program, bring it back to glory, but all is moot if the coaching staff stays the same.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
I think I wouldn’t be shocked if they leave or stayed... I think some type of change has to be made for both to stay. For as miserable as miserable as Evina looks one moment the next she is happy and pumping up her teammates. Rennia has kept the same demeanor this whole time she has been here so she is hard to gage.

To me the most disturbing thing is we do not seem to be able to have many upperclassmen and when we do, they are not developed or have leadership qualities. What ever happens, whether Holly goes or stays, we could end up next year with one junior(KK) and two seniors( Kam and Lou). I do hope that we have a new coach next year and Westbrook and Davis stay. Regardless, a new coach will probably be able to win 90% of the games we are supposed to, which we have not been able to do lately.

To me the most disturbing thing is we do not seem to be able to have many upperclassmen and when we do, they are not developed or have leadership qualities. What ever happens, whether Holly goes or stays, we could end up next year with one junior(KK) and two seniors( Kam and Lou). I do hope that we have a new coach next year and Westbrook and Davis stay. Regardless, a new coach will probably be able to win 90% of the games we are supposed to, which we have not been able to do lately.

KK will be like a freshmen next year she has yet to play a full season.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
They all come in like this, but then Holly gets a hold of them and they leave like MeMe Jackson. I guess this Jordan player doesn't want to develop or grow. New recruits always think they're the one who will "save" the historic Lady Vol program, bring it back to glory, but all is moot if the coaching staff stays the same.

That Jackson comment was childish. Especially after the game and effort she just made
Meme is arguably the one of the most improved players from freshman-to-Senior year

Last edited:
Tamari Key and #5 Cary hammered the 1# seed Wakefield on there home court in front of a packed house tonight 63-44 to advance 2019 Women's Basketball Championships (4A) - MaxPreps Note : Tamari Key 16pts 17rbs 3 blks And her little sister Teonni 19pts 14rbs 4blks
D071R4DW0AAx-lc.jpg:large

Last edited:
That Jackson comment was childish. Especially after the game and effort she just made
Meme is arguably the one of the most improved players from freshman-to-Senior year

Really? You mean the one that is a senior and shows up for some games but pretty much didn't take off the warm-ups for others? She is a clear example of someone that was coached under Holly, so up and down that she cannot be counted on. Score 30 one game and 0 the next two.

Reactions: gule
CJ , you know we love ya, but if the "improved" version of Meme as a senior is used as evidence then why in the hell was she recruited in the first place?

She averages 10.9 ppg while shooting 39% from the floor and 35% from deep. Granted, that's an improvement from the 1 ppg, 25% shooting, and 6% 3FG her freshman year, but those freshman numbers were godawful. If she's the poster child for LV player development, then it's not a good look.

It could be three top 10 classes in a row after..., now that's what I call a Lady Vol, nice way to respond Holly! Nice job Staff!
Top 10 recruiting class, again, now we need a top ten coaching job by our coaching staff. That is the only response that matters at this point. Recruiting will get you the players, but only good coaching can win championships.

Is Horston staying if we dump Holly and her Assistants or Key or Saunders? That is the question that has to be answered. I think all three are not that enamoured with Holly but one of the Assistants. So we'll see if they let Holly go how this plays out. Personally I think Holly is the main problem holding this team back. She installs no discipline in the team and has no answer to compete at the SEC level. We win the games we win on talent alone no coaching influences any victory.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Is Horston staying if we dump Holly and her Assistants or Key or Saunders? That is the question that has to be answered. I think all three are not that enamoured with Holly but one of the Assistants. So we'll see if they let Holly go how this plays out. Personally I think Holly is the main problem holding this team back. She installs no discipline in the team and has no answer to compete at the SEC level. We win the games we win on talent alone no coaching influences any victory.

The best move would be to hire Bridgette Gordon she knows the players and they respect her and she is not soft ask Collins. Collins is playing not because of Holly, I bet it`s because of Bridgette Gordon and she knows what it takes to win.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
The best move would be to hire Bridgette Gordon she knows the players and they respect her and she is not soft ask Collins. Collins is playing not because of Holly, I bet it`s because of Bridgette Gordon and she knows what it takes to win.

I figure these players have a relationship with one coach or another and that would determine whether they stayed or left. I think just replacing Holly would be enough but of course a new coach can bring in whomever they want.

Or hire a proven coach , keep BG as an associate head coach and bring in some other staff to help implement their offensive schemes. If possible maybe also keep Sharonna Reaves on to keep recruiting going strong. Then bring in one of your old assistant coaches to help you implement your system.

Reactions: Bret178
I figure these players have a relationship with one coach or another and that would determine whether they stayed or left. I think just replacing Holly would be enough but of course a new coach can bring in whomever they want.

I just think Gordon would be a major upgrade then Holly to note: my brother said the game was sold out last night i posted the photo here is some highlights Tamari Key HS Cary Cary upsets Wakefield 63-44, advances to the regional final after 3-7 start

VN Store

Back