Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear my UT hat to work proudly every day. I go to UK 2-3 times a week on my job. It's fun when it pisses off the yokels.
Good for you.But Harlanites are not your typical locals. My brother is a special agent for the ATF and told me about 10 years ago that Harlan was the one of the last lawless cities left in America. 😀😀

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If you like geometry, megalithic sites, ancient civilizations. Prepare to have mind blown.

Cool stuff, Tdog. I’m into sacred geometry and alternate histories (for lack of a better word).

You probably know of John Michel, John Anthony west and Graham Hancock, right?

Here’s a few more guys that you may be interested in if not already:

- Randall Carlson (From North Georgia- anyone into climate research or global cataclysm should check him out)
- Scott Onstott (His Secrets in Plain Sight documentary on YouTube is paradigm shifting, imo. http://www.secretsinplainsight.com)
- Goro Odachi (supertorchritual.com - farther down the rabbit hole, this is a mixture of astrology, synchromysticism, pop culture, and the like.

Those are a few that come to mind. Nice to see others intrigued by the mysteries.

Oh, and the American football is the shape of the vesica pisces when viewed two-dimensionally.

She still has some support among older fans and long-time ticket holders. Some former players and coaches are loyal, too. Support has dwindled significantly, but Fulmer is in an uncomfortable spot.
That is unfortunate. I can see how she might have some loyalty, but cannot see how her supporters still think she can turn it around. Thank you for answering.

She still has some support among older fans and long-time ticket holders. Some former players and coaches are loyal, too. Support has dwindled significantly, but Fulmer is in an uncomfortable spot.

What do you think about dean Lockwood being a possible candidate?..I’ve always wondered what the fans would think of that.

Agree with what you posted and the situation, however, Phil wanted the AD job. The buck needs to stop at his office. He has to do what is right for UT. Was his hiring and the firing of Majors the right thing to do at the time? He can't play both sides unless he agrees he should not have been named HC at that time. Majors was even building the program up when fired, unlike Holly who is destroying it.

If LV donors or former players go away because of it then they are not really fans of the program. I would imagine they would return when winning is prioritized again.

One of the main reasons people were reluctant about hiring Fulmer-- and what kept him from being hired before-- was the concern that he was a football guy, and the AD is responsible for all athletics. Many thought he was looking for a backdoor into football. Being indecisive and making an emotional decision about WBB would be counterproductive. Of course, Holly might make it easy and decide she's ready to work a deal.

It’s not safe for Fulmer to make a WBB change until an army in denim and oversized white New Balance shoes marches on his office and demands a replacement. Without their approval he can’t win. Until then he waits.

The question about all current staffers is: if they can help right the ship, why aren't they?
This honestly may be the biggest factor in Holly not being able to cut it. Pat was a recruiter always, she found staff and assistants that she knew we're great and would eventually leave to be head coaches. Barnes does the same thing, and I think Pruitt is of the same mindset.

Honestly not sure I can say that about Holly.

Do you think that’s fair though?...I mean holly is the head coach.

HC - Pat Summit
AC - Holly Warlick
Result - Wins

HC - Holly Warlick
AC - Dean Lockwood
Results - Losses

HC drives the train. I would rather get a proven winning HC than take a chance on another assistant.

HC - Pat Summit
AC - Holly Warlick
Result - Wins

HC - Holly Warlick
AC - Dean Lockwood
Results - Losses

HC drives the train. I would rather get a proven winning HC than take a chance on another assistant.

That was my whole point..Holly is the head coach and it is her show but is that fair to put that on Dean also?

The solution to the Holly problem is to “promote “ her to asst athletic director of women’s athletics. Let her report to Phil. Everybody saves face and we get a better coach.

If I do a crappy job at my work, I will eventually get fired for failing to meet expectations year after year. Why, pray tell, should Holly get a promotion and a raise because she has done a crappy job and failed to meet expectations year after year? The LVs should be in the E8 or at least the S16 every single year, without fail. Holly should be fired and we should bring in someone that can get the job done. Plain and simple.

Sorry if I @'ed you. I just get ticked off, when, in this country, we feel like we can't fire someone because of who or what they are.

Don't @ me snowflakes.

If I do a crappy job at my work, I will eventually get fired for failing to meet expectations year after year. Why, pray tell, should Holly get a promotion and a raise because she has done a crappy job and failed to meet expectations year after year? The LVs should be in the E8 or at least the S16 every single year, without fail. Holly should be fired and we should bring in someone that can get the job done. Plain and simple.

Sorry if I @'ed you. I just get ticked off, when, in this country, we feel like we can't fire someone because of who or what they are.

Don't @ me snowflakes.
kliff kingsbury agrees with this 100%.

lol.

Reactions: Bret178 and Rishvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back