2019 Recruiting Class Rankings

On the shot average the number of 3's made vs number of 2's made make a lot of difference in final score. UT will need to stay close on 3's made in this modern day basketball. Even more critical as competition stiffens.
This has all changed with SEC play plenty of complaints about the performance of the team. Yes 0 for 13 vs LSU from the three but they didn't make very many either. We are less than 40 percent as a team in SEC play that is why were losing so many in league play.

On the shot average the number of 3's made vs number of 2's made make a lot of difference in final score. UT will need to stay close on 3's made in this modern day basketball. Even more critical as competition stiffens.

totally agree

This has all changed with SEC play plenty of complaints about the performance of the team. Yes 0 for 13 vs LSU from the three but they didn't make very many either. We are less than 40 percent as a team in SEC play that is why were losing so many in league play.

So do you accept the problem or focus on it....they focused on foulshooting and look how it has been stronger when it counts

So do you accept the problem or focus on it....they focused on foulshooting and look how it has been stronger when it counts
Having to focus on foul shooting just enhances the problems this team has. Each and every player should have that part of the game perfected to at least a comfortable level before they ever set foot on campus. If Holly hasn't figured out who can shoot the ball and who can't this stage in the season just shows how much attention she is paying to getting the team back on track. She has far and away enough data to know some people aren't gonna make it happen on game day very often.

Where is UConn?

We have the worst coach ever yet some ppl kept worrying about Uconn with an outstanding head coach instead of worrying about lady Vols. Uconn may not be a top recruit for next 5years but has the best coach who can actually pick up junior college players and still make it top 25 standing.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Tamari Key Last game she has some get up

Attachments

• Dy110vUUcAA55oy.jpg
    Dy110vUUcAA55oy.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 20
Who’s better? Big or lil sis? Or is it just too early to say?
Lil sis is a so and lil sis plays the wing two different position. I will say Tamari right now but lil sis has big game and can hit the 3.

Reactions: ksl415
UConn could still be high got some players that haven't committed yet. I like our ranking with only a class of three. SC ranked high is Cooke better than Horston, Beal better than Key, Saunders vs a three star. I guess they are really about equal classes some battles ahead in the future.
tennessee need a women basketball coach!!!!

Key should move up in the rankings on the next update now hitting 70 percent of her shots.

Also in a win on Friday Key 14,pts 17,Reb 5,Blks

From Debbie Antonelli to her former HS basketball team in NC
Lady imp hoops

Congrats on winning the Tri-6 title. There are many proud alumni including me & my teammates. Good luck in the playoffs ladies!

Last edited:
Friday night Feb15, 2019 Cary HS won it`s last regular season game 76-62 . Cary Overall record 16-7 Conference 10-0 So i would like to give Tamari Key and her teammates a big shout out and good luck going into the playoffs. Tamari Key was big in the 76-62 win 32pts 10rbs 8blks 14-15 from the field 4-5 from the ft line Note after the game someone ask about her height 6-6

Friday night Feb15, 2019 Cary HS won it`s last regular season game 76-62 . Cary Overall record 16-7 Conference 10-0 So i would like to give Tamari Key and her teammates a big shout out and good luck going into the playoffs. Tamari Key was big in the 76-62 win 32pts 10rbs 8blks 14-15 from the field 4-5 from the ft line Note after the game someone ask about her height 6-6
I hope she is still coming to Tennessee along with the others. I don't know how it will all play out if Tennessee has to let Holly go because she didn't make the NCAA

Reactions: BreatheUT
I hope she is still coming to Tennessee along with the others. I don't know how it will all play out if Tennessee has to let Holly go because she didn't make the NCAA

Key is one of the best post players in the country the reason not AA is because she missed 6 games this year but her stats are still impressive.

Better than KK?

Good question i have seen Key play twice this season she has put on weight and got a little stronger. She will hit the weight room in the off season as she said, I can`t say she is better the KK because HS and college ball are on two different levels so i will give KK the edge. But i think having Key to play against in practice will help KK up her level of play. I think she will be a very good backup for KK Tamari Key's High School Timeline

Good question i have seen Key play twice this season she has put on weight and got a little stronger. She will hit the weight room in the off season as she said, I can`t say she is better the KK because HS and college ball are on two different levels so i will give KK the edge. But i think having Key to play against in practice will help KK up her level of play. I think she will be a very good backup for KK Tamari Key's High School Timeline

Thanks for your insights,djtee. While players develop at different paces during their careers,here's hoping that next year's post players do not suffer injuries which limit their growth. KK is still shaking off the effects of her knee injury in mobility and conditioning. Also seems to have gained weight during this period. Maybe she should check in with Admiral Schofield about his body changing regimen. She has shown flashes of what she could be on the block and just a few tweaks might make a big difference.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Thanks for your insights,djtee. While players develop at different paces during their careers,here's hoping that next year's post players do not suffer injuries which limit their growth. KK is still shaking off the effects of her knee injury in mobility and conditioning. Also seems to have gained weight during this period. Maybe she should check in with Admiral Schofield about his body changing regimen. She has shown flashes of what she could be on the block and just a few tweaks might make a big difference.

I`m glad you pointed out it looks like she gained weight during this period and conditioning was not there. I`m sure Holly knew she gain so weight while siting out with that knee injury. But let`s hope she gets healthy after the season and get into better shape. Oh i forgot about 6-5 Emily Saunders she will give a boost to the 4-5 spot as a backup. The i see for this team is who will play the 4 ? . I think Collins will get the first crack at it she has a mid range and can hit the 3 point shot.

VN Store

Back