'20 MD DL Dominic Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Iirc the scaley manfish is the same guy from The IT Crowd. That sketch was from a british comedy sketch show

No

Bailey just said he made the decision yesterday at the hotel
He actually told Callahan he made his decision awhile back but wanted to deliver the news in person. He informed his Mom at the hotel friday night, and Pruitt Saturday morning. He definetly wasn't a silent to the staff though

Reactions: T Dog
He actually told Callahan he made his decision awhile back but wanted to deliver the news in person. He informed his Mom at the hotel friday night, and Pruitt Saturday morning. He definetly wasn't a silent to the staff though

Good. I like that even better. Means it wasn’t an impulse commit off of a honeymoon visit high.

Good. I like that even better. Means it wasn’t an impulse commit off of a honeymoon visit high.
I honestly feel this class will only feature a couple 3 star players. We have an all star staff and I still feel like this a dream considering we haven't had things go our way lately. Wait to you see the DB class Ansley will put together oh gawd

Yep, kid said it was Osovet, not Nieds, that got him to commit. Nieds is great, but let’s give credit where credit is due....to Osovet.
Absolutely wish to acknowledge coach O!
For anyone that missed it, here's what was said
Quality control analyst Joe Osovet spearheaded Bailey's recruitment, with Brian Niedermeyer, Tracy Rocker and Jeremy Pruitt all pitching in. “Coach Osovet is my man,” Bailey said.
But also want to point out why he said he committed, because I think it's huge!
"
Since my first visit up here I felt like this is the place I wanted to be," Bailey said. "It felt like home. I love the environment around here. I think the coaches here will get he best out of me, academically and on the field.
Love this and here's why.
I believe NSD will slowly get some of the attention again and I can't express enough how important it is to emphasize the program and atmosphere as a whole.
We must be able to survive the loss of an on field or off field assistant, possibly even coordinators.
I want it to be about the entire environment and so far, love where we are headed with that.

VN Store

Back