2020 Target List

Who are we targeting/have a good shot w as a PG in the next class. W Bone gone and potentially James... seems like the biggest hole on the future roster
FWIW the staff doesn’t think James will be one and done, but obviously it’s worth keeping in mind.

As for PG’s, Jalen Cone and Jayden Stone are high on the list, Keon Johnson and Jaden Springer are combo guards that could play some point.

Any word on what PJ Hall had to say after his visit on Saturday?
VQ podcast said he was blown away by the visit and atmosphere of the game. Also interesting was Walker ended up coming in on a unofficial visit cause of some paperwork mishap. So he just jumped on a plane to come up here.

VQ podcast said he was blown away by the visit and atmosphere of the game. Also interesting was Walker ended up coming in on a unofficial visit cause of some paperwork mishap. So he just jumped on a plane to come up here.
Interesting. Seems like a positive development

Is that true? I heard that he cancelled the visit due to illness in the family and will reschedule probably for the KY game.

That's Walker Kessler.

Walker as in Walker Kessler...or as in Corey Walker Jr., who was always supposed to be here on an UOV?

Anybody have the scoop on thre Rob Lewis article about Ruzhentzev.
I hope someone will chime in on this. I got to see Ruzhentzev play earlier this year and I thought he looked very good. A great looking shooter and athletic enough to get to the rim. Very skilled as well. Looked about 6'6 or so to me.

New 247 Rankings...

#10 Jalen Suggs
#12 Walker Kessler
#18 Jaden Springer
#19 Sharife Cooper
#23 Corey Walker
#32 Keon Johnson
#49 Jayden Stone
#55 Justice Ajogbor
#64 Dain Dainja
#67 PJ Hall
#78 Matthew Murrell