Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 6/6 MISSISSIPPI STATE

omg so tired of seeing holly with her arms folded on our sideline. please get us another coach.
thats not fair . I just saw her trademark whistle along with what appeared to be sign language for “help me , I don’t really know what to do”

Wow Evina. I hope it was truly a valid reason for missing class. As a leader of the team, not a good example.

I missed a class cause I smoked too much weed before. Still graduated with a 3.6gpa. Missed ALOT of classes.

After the second loss this year, I think I said something about Tennessee being at real risk of missing the tournament. Well. It’s coming.

As bad as this game has gotten it's actually not a bad result given where our program is:

1. Doesn't hurt us tourney wise to lose @ MSst unless we lose by 30+ (Idc what Creme says)

2. Big confidence boost to stay competitive for 30 mins without the best player

3. Had we lost by 1-10, it would dwell on the team about the what ifs

Yes, this is sunshine pumping, but no one thought we would win.

*Edit* As I was typing this, #1 became irrelevant. Kudos to how bad we are.

Love my Vols and Lady Vols but I sit here embarrassed this time .
Ouch .
Wonder how badly we have been outscored this half ...

This is a debacle! Very poor showing by LVs. Poor officiating, poor coaching, poor preparation, frequently r diculous play.

First game I've seen in years.

And wow this was a complete waste of my time.

Absolute garbage.

Things sure have fallen a long way since CPS was captaining the ship...

Reactions: feathersax
Getting beat by 30, maybe more by the time it’s over! Stick a fork in her, she’s done!!!! Should’ve been done along time ago
I’ll believe it when I see it... according to Holly it’s the players that are at fault. Sadly I see her given more time.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back