Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 6/6 MISSISSIPPI STATE

They got us out of the tourney with a blowout. Which makes sense since State was the last game we could make a statement against. I know we play USC but a win wouldn't put is in.

I know the few of y’all left on VN are only there to say fire holly but I am at the Hump watching this live. This is a hostile environment to say the least and our girls are fighting their butts off. How about let’s get behind them ?? A win against Hail State could turn this around !

GBO!!!!!!

I know you speak the truth. If no one has been to a game at The Hump they can’t understand how very, very hostile it is.... the fans are nasty.

If that had been a Mississippi State player making that rebound they would have whistled us for a foul.

They got us out of the tourney with a blowout. Which makes sense since State was the last game we could make a statement against. I know we play USC but a win wouldn't put is in.
The only statement CHW made today was 100% she isn't a head coach period. Dump her at the end of the season.

Reactions: feathersax

we will have to win SC for sure and we can't lose more than one to anybody and have a chance to make the dancer

VN Store

Back