Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 6/6 MISSISSIPPI STATE

My heart tells me it’s going to be a fifteen point loss by the time it’s done, but my head tells me it’s going to be a fifteen point loss by the time it’s done.

Reactions: creekdipper
To be fair the people by us were concerned .
But they hate TN and are giving us mean looks every time we cheer . State is not that impressive in person . We should be able to beat them w Westbrook
Interestingly, that's what the fans of Alabama, Georgia and Missouri say about us. Only they're closer to being accurate.

Officiating has been poor again. Not necessarily the reason we’re losing, but it’s been pretty blatantly one sided. They’ve been bodying our guards for 30 minutes and we’re getting called for their players inability to maintain balance. They’re on the floor a lot.

Officiating has been poor again. Not necessarily the reason we’re losing, but it’s been pretty blatantly one sided. They’ve been bodying our guess for 30 minutes and we’re getting called for their players inability to maintain balance. They’re on the floor a lot.

Part of that is how fast and aggressive they play, their team is much more position based and it shows against our players who mostly seem big, but lanky and slow.

We don't play good defense. And we don't run anything resembling an offense. Looks like freelancing to me. We look uncoordinated and out of control.

Reactions: I4Vols
Massengale and Meme a liability ! Point blank and Holly rewards them mins unreal

Officiating has been poor again. Not necessarily the reason we’re losing, but it’s been pretty blatantly one sided. They’ve been bodying our guards for 30 minutes and we’re getting called for their players inability to maintain balance. They’re on the floor a lot.

If you watch every rebound tenn secures a miss st players comes crashing in but a foul is never called!

Reactions: JustaChicken
Yep, no one touched her on that fall.... it’s gotten to the point that when anyone falls, someone had to foul.. even if she is out of control. Difference is that we often don’t maintain body control so that it’s obvious! And I’m not sure I have seen more than two or three charges taken by us all season!

Reactions: VolBall09
Yeah, you really can’t touch their guys on a layup or close shot. These officials will whistle it.

VN Store

Back