Game Thread: LADY VOLS AT NO. 6/6 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Why on Earth make that pass attempt? No thought at all. From a single possession game to an eight point hole. Just had to try that pass though.

I know the few of y’all left on VN are only there to say fire holly but I am at the Hump watching this live. This is a hostile environment to say the least and our girls are fighting their butts off. How about let’s get behind them ?? A win against Hail State could turn this around !

GBO!!!!!!

I know the few of y’all left on VN are only there to say fire holly but I am at the Hump watching this live. This is a hostile environment to say the least and our girls are fighting their butts off. How about let’s get behind them ?? A win against Hail State could turn this around !

GBO!!!!!!
Were they actually cheering when Davis got hurt? It sounded like it on TV.

Were they actually cheering when Davis got hurt? It sounded like it on TV.

To be fair the people by us were concerned .
But they hate TN and are giving us mean looks every time we cheer . State is not that impressive in person . We should be able to beat them w Westbrook

Not going to win this one, but I think 99% of us knew that going in. Big confidence boost to even compete with them with Evina out. Offense looked leaps and bounds better (Dumb TOs still a problem). Need speed and control on defense still, should recruit over a few players (and ditch Holly).

OK which vol fan made a deal with the devil? our ladies team will drop off the face of the earth but the men will be ranked #1.

VN Store

Back