Pruitt got his!

volsdeepnsc

I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself! Think about this class with additions of Gibbs and Solomon! It’s almost like we got 6 five star talents!

Solomon, Wright, Morris, Gibbs, To’oto’o, Crouch

Boooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm! All these guys are studs!

I’m sure Pruitt might have missed a couple targets. I’m also convinced it wasn’t many. Watch out now! In 2 years we gonna be cracking heads! All I’m saying is coach got his guys after losing seasons. It’s on now!!! Errrggghhhhhhhhhh! Let’s fu^¥^!# goooooooooooo! WGWTFA!

I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself! Think about this class with additions of Gibbs and Solomon! It’s almost like we got 6 five star talents!

I’m sure Pruitt might have missed a couple targets. I’m also convinced it wasn’t many. Watch out now! In 2 years we gonna be cracking heads! All I’m saying is coach got his guys after losing seasons. It’s on now!!! Errrggghhhhhhhhhh! Let’s fu^¥^!# goooooooooooo! WGWTFA!

B6C85MD.gif

There were some that got away for sure. I hated to see Pickens go to UGA with the talent at receiver that they already had this recruiting cycle and the ones that were still there from last year. He would have helped us a lot with depth and maybe even given a couple of our guys an opportunity to contribute in other ways. I agree that in a couple years with S&C, good coaching and development and maturity that this class will be huge along with what I presume will be an equally if not more impressive class next year. I know that there still remains a lot to be seen on the field, but I am sensing a lot of positivity at Rocky Top (which may be legitimate or may be my enthusiasm and anticipation getting dangerously close to my optimism).

We are still getting out recruited by Ga. and Fla. They also have great coaches. Gonna be a long 4 years unless our coaches outcoach the rest.

Reactions: Titan05
We are still getting out recruited by Ga. and Fla. They also have great coaches. Gonna be a long 4 years unless our coaches outcoach the rest.

That's why hiring Pruitt is/was a risk, he does not have a track record of getting the most out of 3* players, and even with the 2019 class being "good", we are still looking at an average ranking of 3.26. As important as recruiting is, Pruitt is still going to have to develop more of the 3* players on the roster if he's going to be successful at UT.

Reactions: Titan05

Drugs are a helluva a drug.

VN Store

Back