'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

Crazy that we don't talk about him much now but if he qualifies and and gets in campus he will probably be one of the guys turning heads immediately like Bryce did
Yup, big fan of this guy. We’ve been lacking a playmaker in the back end for a while now hopefully Harris will be that guy. He and McCullough will complement each other very well.

I’m actually nervous as to whether he ends up being in this class - blue shirt or not.

Definitely hope he is but hate how quiet things are with him and then the comment by CJP that we were done with the class.

I’m actually nervous as to whether he ends up being in this class - blue shirt or not.

Definitely hope he is but hate how quiet things are with him and then the comment by CJP that we were done with the class.
We still have him until he signs with someone else.

Griddie posted this on VQ not long ago

Its getting out there now, a lot of fake and untrue things. But with Harris, this is what I’ve been told went down.

First, let me say you need to understand Havelock. It’s a military base with people all over the world there. Like Jacksonville, Fayetteville here in N.C., it’s a rough and tough place. Simply put you don’t talk, you just get it on.

Apparently after school Harris and some boys were rolling dice, still on school campus. At some point a car rolled up and some kid came and got in his face and accused him of stealing a chain. Harris told him twice that he didn’t do, and to get the bleep out of his face before he knocked his a$$ out. Well the boy continued one more time, and Ant knocked his a$$ out. At that point the boys father came running, and Harris thought he was being attacked and was going to knock his a$$ out as well. The dad ran, and the other boys grabbed Harris. The father got his son. Harris wasn’t charged, but was suspended three weeks, right in the middle of exams. So he’s doing extra work to ensure he gets back to where he can qualify and is also taking the ACT this Saturday. Let me say he’s not a bad kid, but this is sort of life in these military towns. Tough people.

People, don't you understand
The child needs a helping hand
Or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day
Take a look at you and me,
Are we too blind to see,
Do we simply turn our heads

Are we too blind to see,
Moral of the story ole buddy should’ve gotten outta his face.

Are we too blind to see,

Spent some time in Havelock myself while TAD at Cherry Point. That was over 30 years ago, but as far as military towns go, it wasn't that bad. But I can see how it could be tough for the kids. The kids in military towns have to be tough, too. I sure hope this young man gets in.

Life lesson. We all get them. He's making things right and we will get a good one at the right time.

Reactions: SmokinBob

Are we too blind to see,

Has to learn to walk away or he'll be no good for us too....

and wtf is rolling dice nowadays, lol

Reactions: oryankees

Are we too blind to see,

Rolling dice behind the building? Is that still a thing? Took a lot of Friday afternoon paydays from coworkers once upon a time.

Then had to lend the money right back to their broke and dumb azzes.

Are we too blind to see,

I believe the altercation went something like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Hmm....grade issues now this. Gonna have to trust Pruitt and Co. to dig deep on this kid. Gotta say...from my seat on the dock this morning...snagging Green from SC is looking mighty appealing.

VN Store

Back