'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Yea they’re really caving. Recruits jumping ship, hired a meh offensive coordinator. Who loses the National Championship? I mean really?

Just messing with you. They aren’t going anywhere while Saban is there.
We all were saying the same thing in 1982.

And yesterday the talking heads on SEC network were wondering whether or not this class at Gump U was the best ever. I love your optimism, but they reloaded with hotter ammunition.
The constant coaching changes are detrimental. Clemson's staff been together quit awhile. CJP and Fulmer are well aware of this.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Well we beat them from 82-85. Just sayin. GBO! But I am not saying they are dead, I do think it will get tougher for them to stay on the very top every year, but I agree folks saying they are going to tank is a little over the top. GBO!
There is no way they stay at that level with as much staff turnover that is going on the last couple of years. Hiring Butch says a lot. We all know just how incompetent he is.

There is no way they stay at that level with as much staff turnover that is going on the last couple of years. Hiring Butch says a lot. We all know just how incompetent he is.
Come on.......I hope they go into years of suffering.......but as long as Nicky is there, they are just fine. Butch isn’t that bad.

Reactions: barrylee
IMO...one of the biggest things about this pickup is it allows us to leave Banks at RB...I think he would probably be there regardless...but now I definitely think he stays...and I think if he can learn to hold onto the ball he will be a great “Thunder” to Chandlers “Lightning” in our backfield

Sure... he told his best recruiter he didn’t need him... see how silly that sounds? He may not have been ready for the DC job. Maybe tosh was wanting a change of scenery. Maybe saben was too hard on him but I doubt saben told him to find a new home.
Kirby was about to lose Coley, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just glad the Haslams did something right for once.

Kirby was about to lose Coley, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just glad the Haslams did something right for once.
Kirby wouldn’t tell Coley to find a new job tho. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t try to hire schiano as dc in Cleveland. Just to screw up one last time.

Kirby wouldn’t tell Coley to find a new job tho. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t try to hire schiano as dc in Cleveland. Just to screw up one last time.
Kirby strikes me as passive aggressive. He would've hired another OC and let Coley leave on his own so he would not be the bad guy,

The aftermath from the gumps. Phil lives rent free in their heads... Sweet, sweet tears...

told us in home he was coming....that's why we cancelled Heimuli visit. He screwed us over.

Now that Phatlock is back, anything is possibly at ut...

I hate to say this about an 18 yr old kid, but if this is the case, that is a character issue to me.

This is a pointless question, I know, but I have to ask. Is the general opinion by those in the know that he knew at that in home that he was going to UT and not to UA ?

Deliberate sabotage Truthfully

If that’s the case then it’s probably best he went somewhere else. I certainly wouldn’t cancel another visit next time around just to make sure they are covered in case crap like this happens again

I wonder why we cancelled? After all we are talking about 17-18 year olds. It certainly isn't about budget.

I bet we don't do that again...

Prolly wasn't as much about time and budget as it was being courteous and honest with Heimuli. Unfortunate for both parties to suffer from obvious dishonesty.

If this is true, then it wouldn't surprise me to find out Pumpkin Phil set it up. "just tell them your going to BAMA, then announce us tomorrow. It will really mess them up". I find it very hard to wish anybody well that does this, 18 years old or 48 years old.

The trailer park is straight heat right now! Mad!
I use to never read rival teams boards, but this recruiting year I decided to take a gander. Between UGA and gumps, there's always some good laughs to be had.

They just brush the whole Bogle deal off. But they are legit pissed about Toot.

Imo he probably is in 2 deep rotation in base defense day1 but likely starts in Nickel and Dime. Allows more reps for Bituli on the edge

I use to never read rival teams boards, but this recruiting year I decided to take a gander. Between UGA and gumps, there's always some good laughs to be had.

They just brush the whole Bogle deal off. But they are legit pissed about Toot.

That's only because nobody wants Bogle.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back