'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

With a big smile on my face I extend to you the peace cornbread without the blatantly obvious I TOLD YOU SO attached to it, I see no need for that and am a bigger person than to tell someone I TOLD THEM SO, when I in fact did TELL THEM SO!

Now the only question left is:

View attachment 193320
Gladly will eat cornbread and crow if you want to cook some up for me, just happy to have the kid heading to Rocky Top!

LOL!!!!! Break out your thick skin, maybe next time when someone merely points out a possibility you will think before you spout off. I didn't even predict nothing for sure, merely said we had a chance. Well looks like you were WRONG!!!!!! GBO!!!!!!! You could have said I don't agree, or I don't think so but you had to say something STUPID! GBO!!!!!!! Welcome Henry T!!!!! Great job Coach Pruitt and Staff.

Wow you talk about thin skin and then come with the insults. Didn't mean to rile you up Francis, I was simply giving my opinion like you gave yours. All I said was you were in denial, no insults, no name calling.

Oh and Just because you shout GBO!!!! doesn't make you less of a jerk.

Wow you talk about thin skin and then come with the insults. Didn't mean to rile you up Francis, I was simply giving my opinion like you gave yours. All I said was you were in denial, no insults, no name calling.

Without the name calling, do you STILL feel he’s in denial? Compounded with your pilgrimage to Huntington and gathering of information indicating that we weren’t going to land Darnell Wright, do you think you had a good season of recruiting takes? 🤔

Yeah I saw that, however I think they will move him around some before locking him in. He’s going to be a little raw and have to learn both positions in the scheme.

Time will tell but he has the look of a sideline to sideline ILB. Also feel he would be great blitizing up the A gap.

They want guys to be able to play all four spots. Helps with subs ect.

Without the name calling, do you STILL feel he’s in denial? Compounded with your pilgrimage to Huntington and gathering of information indicating that we weren’t going to land Darnell Wright, do you think you had a good season of recruiting takes? 🤔

I'd be in denial myself if I didn't say he was correct to not give up on Henry T. When I am wrong I will freely admit it. I can be an ahole and little too confrontational but I try and not be as hypocritical as some on here. I'd like to tone it down but just can't seem to help it...

BTW, in my years on here I am now 0-2 on recruiting takes so my record speaks for itself! You want a 5* to come here, just get me to think we have no shot....

Next time I am in Huntington to visit my son at Marshall I will make sure to not to patronize that barbershop as they are obviously unreliable!

I still say Hillbilly Dogs > Fat Patties

Well your comment to me was stupid, I wasn't talking to you and all I said was we have a chance. And out of the blue you call me in denial. Why even post that, in denial about what I ask you and got no response. You could have said I think he is going to Washington or anything else but for some reason I was in denial. Yes it was a stupid comment to make, not saying you are stupid. Maybe next time when you say something explain yourself. I don't rile people up here for no reason, you did that.GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: barrylee
Well your comment to me was stupid, I wasn't talking to you and all I said was we have a chance. And out of the blue you call me in denial. Why even post that, in denial about what I ask you and got no response. You could have said I think he is going to Washington or anything else but for some reason I was in denial. Yes it was a stupid comment to make, not saying you are stupid. Maybe next time when you say something explain yourself. I don't rile people up here for no reason, you did that.GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay that's the third time you've basically typed the same thing and a week after you typed it the first time Apparently I've upset you for making a comment that you were in denial. I'm sorry you are upset over that comment.

Last edited:
Okay that's the second time you've basically typed the same thing. Apparently I've upset you for making a comment that you were in denial. I'm sorry you are upset over that comment.
Apperently you are upset I didn't let it go. Now I am letting it go, all I ask is next time you make a drive by comment explain yourself. Your comment to me had no good reasoning behind it. Have a good day. GBO!!!!

If I were trading stocks, I would selling Alabama as fast as I could. That Clemson route is throwing them in a downward spiral.

Yea they’re really caving. Recruits jumping ship, hired a meh offensive coordinator. Who loses the National Championship? I mean really?

Just messing with you. They aren’t going anywhere while Saban is there.

I agree the gumps are in good shape, but they no longer seem completely unbeatable. Saban is still a cyborg with "I just want daddy to be proud of me" issues, but the fact he is by most accounts a complete jerk to work for has started to result in a faster and faster turnover of coaches. They are beatable. And on our current trajectory we should be in the position to beat them in 2-3 years. We had a soft roster, and improved it significantly. The gumps have a solid roster and have added more solid players to replace the ones lost to graduation, etc. They have stayed at a high level, and we are climbing up. That means the 'gap' has closed a bit.

I agree the gumps are in good shape, but they no longer seem completely unbeatable. Saban is still a cyborg with "I just want daddy to be proud of me" issues, but the fact he is by most accounts a complete jerk to work for has started to result in a faster and faster turnover of coaches. They are beatable. And on our current trajectory we should be in the position to beat them in 2-3 years. We had a soft roster, and improved it significantly. The gumps have a solid roster and have added more solid players to replace the ones lost to graduation, etc. They have stayed at a high level, and we are climbing up. That means the 'gap' has closed a bit.
And yesterday the talking heads on SEC network were wondering whether or not this class at Gump U was the best ever. I love your optimism, but they reloaded with hotter ammunition.

Reactions: k-town_king
And yesterday the talking heads on SEC network were wondering whether or not this class at Gump U was the best ever. I love your optimism, but they reloaded with hotter ammunition.

The same talking heads that when talking about us tried to say CP never did anything at Tennessee somehow not knowing that he was first team all sec here. I don't disagree with you, Bama is not going away, but the talking heads at ESPN have no idea what they are talking about and haven't for a long time. That is a product that has been going downhill for a solid decade plus at this point

I'd be in denial myself if I didn't say he was correct to not give up on Henry T. When I am wrong I will freely admit it. I can be an ahole and little too confrontational but I try and not be as hypocritical as some on here. I'd like to tone it down but just can't seem to help it...

BTW, in my years on here I am now 0-2 on recruiting takes so my record speaks for itself! You want a 5* to come here, just get me to think we have no shot....

Next time I am in Huntington to visit my son at Marshall I will make sure to not to patronize that barbershop as they are obviously unreliable!

I still say Hillbilly Dogs > Fat Patties
Can we reference THIS post the NEXT time you get real? 😉

Day after bump! I can't stop smiling.

tootoo.jpg

VN Store

Back