'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Day after bump! I can't stop smiling.

tootoo.jpg
If it lasts more than three-four hours I think you're supposed to see a doctor.

Starting to sink in that we landed To'oto'o. Really REALLY impressive job by our staff to land this kid. Such a huge need and beating out Bama for him on NSD makes it soooo sweeeeeet. Closing out ESD with Morris, Keyton, Crouch and adding Wright and HT on NSD with transfers like Solomon and Gibbs make this about as good as we could have imagined. Eboigbe would have made it an A+ class all things considered.

Really excited to see the difference of talent at LB and OL on the field with this class. Those are two areas UT hasn't recruited very well in awhile. That is changing and it's exciting.

Great post.

I won’t be surprised if this is the class that turns this program around.

After the National Championship game I think Nick told Tosh to find him a home!!! So he did.
Sure... he told his best recruiter he didn’t need him... see how silly that sounds? He may not have been ready for the DC job. Maybe tosh was wanting a change of scenery. Maybe saben was too hard on him but I doubt saben told him to find a new home.

Reactions: onevol74
Gang - Henry T is a faster, stronger leadership version of Kirkland from when he was a freshman. Kirkland had a bit more weight/muscle at the same point. We all know how much we liked Kirkland that first season. He was a 247 .9306 rated 4* with a good offer list though mostly lower level SEC offers other than us and UF.

Henry T is a .9779 rated 4* with a heavy weight offer list. He's probably going to see a lot of playing time as the season progresses. This was a big deal. Add in Crouch to the LB core, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Gang - Henry T is a faster, stronger leadership version of Kirkland from when he was a freshman. Kirkland had a bit more weight/muscle at the same point. We all know how much we liked Kirkland that first season. He was a 247 .9306 rated 4* with a good offer list though mostly lower level SEC offers other than us and UF.

Henry T is a .9779 rated 4* with a heavy weight offer list. He's probably going to see a lot of playing time as the season progresses. This was a big deal. Add in Crouch to the LB core, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
looks like crouch and JJ will be our edge rushers ....soon.

Reactions: Vols4us
I'm like too excited right now. I don't know what to do. Close strong in Dec. Tee coming home. Henry To and Wright to finish with one of the best classes in the country. On top of this the Basketvols are the best team in the country. I'm about to lose it.

It's been a long time coming for some good things to start finally happening at UT. We have definitely seen everything go the to bottom and now finally enjoying being on top in BB and coming back in FB. Unfortunately football takes a little longer to get back but I feel we are on the way back after the work the staff did in this class.

VN Store

Back