'19 JUCO DT Jahkeem Green (USCjr Commit)

Okay, I'll admit to be a bit disappointed in not getting Pickens. Yeah...greedy, but if we blue shirt Harris but also get Green into this class...at a position of real need...wow. Incredible. Talk about filling needs.

Harris is a blue shirt, will count against next years class.

He still signs for 2019 class, which is limited to 25.

Blueshirts included, 247 been saying 24-25 is max. We're at 25 right now. With new rules, blueshirts no longer allow you to oversign. I'm curious if we try to grayshirt someone if we want Green included that bad.

He still signs for 2019 class, which is limited to 25.

Blueshirts included, 247 been saying 24-25 is max. We're at 25 right now. With new rules, blueshirts no longer allow you to oversign. I'm curious if we try to grayshirt someone if we want Green included that bad.

Blueshirt's can count towards the '20 class if needed, also Grad Transfers can too. I do believe we are done except if he's looking at another Grad Transfer, which he could take from the '20 class if there's someone who can help. A playmaker at WR, a bruiser at RB or possibly a safety that could start day 1 would be the only ones I could even see as a possibility.

Reactions: RockyTopTexas
Blueshirt's can count towards the '20 class if needed, also Grad Transfers can too. I do believe we are done except if he's looking at another Grad Transfer, which he could take from the '20 class if there's someone who can help. A playmaker at WR, a bruiser at RB or possibly a safety that could start day 1 would be the only ones I could even see as a possibility.

You're thinking of initial counters. There is a separate signee limit of 25 and blueshirts count to 2019. Those are because of the new signing limit rules. Blueshirts have effectively been done away with for the future, minus rolling over pre-rule blueshirts for now.

Okay, I'll admit to be a bit disappointed in not getting Pickens. Yeah...greedy, but if we blue shirt Harris but also get Green into this class...at a position of real need...wow. Incredible. Talk about filling needs.
What is told he will be on Next yrs last chance u for his knowledge in the classroom

Reactions: tabrams
You're thinking of initial counters. There is a separate signee limit of 25 and blueshirts count to 2019. Those are because of the new signing limit rules. Blueshirts have effectively been done away with for the future, minus rolling over pre-rule blueshirts for now.

I gotcha. These new recruiting rules make it almost impossible for fans to understand them. Like Fant for instance. He was part of the '18 class, but Blue Shirted and his scholly was taken from the '19 class. I've given up trying to understand these rules.

Jimbo was just on espnu radio and said they was done for the day???
He has a spot if he gets his grades in order. o_O
We have one spot left.
He gets Cox’s spot
He was never being included, we're already at 25 unless Pruitt has a trick up his sleeve. All signs point to us being filled up.

@Bvols was calling To’ as early as Sunday night. He continued to drop hints in the Russell thread.

He knew something was up. I’d listen to him now.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
@Bvols was calling To’ as early as Sunday night. He continued to drop hints in the Russell thread.

He knew something was up. I’d listen to him now.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Coach Punk
'Ever seen USCjr's facilities? I have...all of it. Their stadium isn't small, but it's not gimungous as is UT's. There's not much to their training setup...light years from UT's world-class setup. Coach "Boom" Muschamp is over-rated; doesn't come across all that well as compared to several other coaches...particularly Coach Pru and over half the Vols' staff...and over half of the others in the SEC, as well. The local media here paints the chickens' program as top-of-the-line, but reality reveals otherwise. My supposition is this kid's beginning to realize all this. Will he flip to UT? I dunno'. My guess is he'll flip to somewhere, though. Athens and Knoxville are a lot closer than Tuscaloosa, but UT, UGA and UA, all three of 'em, have outlandishly impressive staffs and facilities. With him looking at these programs, I do believe USCjr will definitely lose this one. Winner takes this prize. GBO!
I really dislike the nickname USCjr. It's giving way too much credit to OJ Simpson U.

I really dislike the nickname USCjr. It's giving way too much credit to OJ Simpson U.

I lived in Charleston for 5 years...Gamecock fans absolutely refer to themselves as USC...I think USCjr is the perfect insult...let’s them know where they are in the pecking order of college football history

Last edited:
South Carolina has every right to refer to themselves as USC. but I do not believe in propping up the legend of that one in California by degrading South Carolina

South Carolina has every right to refer to themselves as USC. but I do not believe in propping up the legend of that one in California by degrading South Carolina

Now that signing day is over, I'm waiting for Texas vs Tennessee....the real UT debate to begin. Maybe a new thread? :cool:

VN Store

Back