'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Jimbo is such a sleeze, taking questionable recruits at FSU and now threatening recruits with pears. I've heard he's threatened to throw peaches and rotten apples at some in the past if they didn't commit.
You’re not the only one. We don’t really know what all he done with recruits at FSU.

Reactions: Devo182 and VFL_JB
You’re right. Man if y’all only knew the people here is upset, and is blaming Fisher and his assistants for blocking the Tennessee visit. There isn’t any drama going on, it is simply what happened.
I am going to say this to you, and you can either choose to believe it or not...Jimbo is not the one who blocked his visit to Knoxville, Chris is. Period, point blank, do not pass go, end of story. Not only that, Chris is the one who made this decision TWICE.

That is it for me, folks. I'm out.

Word out of Arkansas is he committed to Jimbo during the in-home.

No surprise, here. Jimbo knows how to put a half nelson on the recruit and take him to the mat. Russell can always explain his decision to Tennessee fans by throwing shade on our coaches. That will make everything better.

Reactions: SugarCC
what a coward. threatening kids.

i mean back in day my HS coach threw baseballs at us if we missed, but he never hit us. that ish dont fly today.

I remember the days of lining freshman up on the wall and hitting whiffle balls at them for them to try and dodge. I would probably go to jail for that now

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Jimbo is such a sleeze, taking questionable recruits at FSU and now threatening recruits with pears. I've heard he's threatened to throw peaches and rotten apples at some in the past if they didn't commit.

You’re not the only one. We don’t really know what all he done with recruits at FSU.

This sums up the thread nicely.

Reactions: AllVawl
I told you all that they think it was Texas A&M that did it.

So is TAM going to sign his letter for him too?? Is he scared of what big ole bad Jimbo will do if he goes with his homestate school?
Show some MOXIE kid and sign with whoever YOU want to sign with.
He can still do whatever HE and his PARENTS want to do up until he signs the LOI tomorrow. If there is a thread of truth in what you have posted,
he can and will sign with the Vols tomorrow. If he doesn't, we will be just fine without him.

Is Chris mad at Fisher and staff? Did he accept their offer and now regrets it? Give some real info OD. Otherwise you might as well turn your Vols fan card in and go down in history as the wackiest fan in VolNation history.

Reactions: onevol74
You’re right. Man if y’all only knew the people here is upset, and is blaming Fisher and his assistants for blocking the Tennessee visit. There isn’t any drama going on, it is simply what happened.
If the kid let Fisher run his show, then how smart is he anyway?

Its true, I did commit to A&M. Jimbo kept pressuring me into it, it was just so hard to say no to him. He made me feel so special and complete. I was so nervous about it i was sick. But once i finally did it, i felt like i never have felt before. It was a liberating experience that i will never forget.

So what did you do with the pear?

Reactions: quadlee21
Its true, I did commit to A&M. Jimbo kept pressuring me into it, it was just so hard to say no to him. He made me feel so special and complete. I was so nervous about it i was sick. But once i finally did it, i felt like i never have felt before. It was a liberating experience that i will never forget.
Good Luck at aTm.

I'm not mad at either school. If Christopher Russell truly had an offer from us and wanted to come, then he would have. Obviously, he chose somewhere else. He could have easily told A&M no and moved on.

Well there you go right from the horses mouth

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back