'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

If we have spent this amount of time and resources on his recruitment and he still isn't on board, then move on and full court press Pickens and Robinson to go with Wright ( providing he is in the fold ). I like Russell's talent but he isn't an end all recruit. It's numbers crunch time and no time to fool around. Just my opinion.

FDV from dec 217:

“My update. As I said before Gruden was at top of list. PF did talk to him. As of 7 PM yesterday he had not said no. He did tell them at the beginning to go on with the search while he considered his options. So I took that as what your hearing now about other coaches is not the end”

Trooooooooolllll

I think Russell is telling different ppl different things. If he visits this weekend, he obviously hasn't cut UT. Don't care who leads currently.

Maybe VN should stop acting like someone who has actual verifiable information about TN Football would waste that source's info on an internet forum? The only dude who has ever been close is Atlanta Vol & he still posts the most generic possible stuff to give himself an out. Just saying, maybe chill with anointing dudes to Gold Insider Status lol

Reactions: Pacer92
@Big Gucci Sosa check this one out 😂😂😂

From FDV on Gruden:

“I have been a Raider fan for over 40 years. He has never been close to coming back. He does still love the Raider tradition.
I see no benefit for him not slowing down rumors or flat out saying no if he is not coming. With his son being at UT why in the world would he lead us on or hint with the Rocky Top comment. I took it as a hint.
I have a couple high up sources. One is booster and the other is on the political side. I have not posted what I know because others have.

100% Soon”

lol!!!! Troll!

@Big Gucci Sosa check this one out 😂😂😂

From FDV on Gruden:

“I have been a Raider fan for over 40 years. He has never been close to coming back. He does still love the Raider tradition.
I see no benefit for him not slowing down rumors or flat out saying no if he is not coming. With his son being at UT why in the world would he lead us on or hint with the Rocky Top comment. I took it as a hint.
I have a couple high up sources. One is booster and the other is on the political side. I have not posted what I know because others have.

100% Soon”

lol!!!! Troll!
good work bass

I just got word that the visit is still on. Nothing has happened, and he is still looking forward to coming to Knoxville.

VN Store

Back