'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

This is about the time everybody starts looking at Chryst and London...

I-immediately-regret-this-decision-anchorman.gif
FYP

Yeah hate those high four star athletes from Georgia.
more like I really hate guys that road the bench somewhere else and is depending on a position switch to contribute at all. This isn't like Hurd to Baylor, Gibbs wasn't a starter or even a real contributor. and he is switching sides of the ball. it could be great for him, but have nothing to go on but what very little he did at UGA.

more like I really hate guys that road the bench somewhere else and is depending on a position switch to contribute at all. This isn't like Hurd to Baylor, Gibbs wasn't a starter or even a real contributor. and he is switching sides of the ball. it could be great for him, but have nothing to go on but what very little he did at UGA.

I'll roll the dice with him at WR all day every day.

I would bet that Jim Chaney had a lot to do with CJP taking Gibbs in this class. Chaney has first hand knowledge of Gibbs' situation at UGA. Chaney must believe Gibbs can be a pretty good WR.

Maybe butch jones level coaching at Georgia? We will see what Kirby does with Kirby’s players this year.

I would bet that Jim Chaney had a lot to do with CJP taking Gibbs in this class. Chaney has first hand knowledge of Gibbs' situation at UGA. Chaney must believe Gibbs can be a pretty good WR.

Probably told Kirby to do it and he wouldn’t listen.

pocket-presents, escape goats, pre-madonna, ,,,

what other 'Volnationisms' exist?

Yeah, it's not like we have no insider knowledge on this one. If Chaney was unsure about him, I bet he would be recommending Gibbs stay on defense. As fans, I think we have to like our chances on this one.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I can see a scenario where UT ends up with Harris (or not), Jammie goes somewhere else and he (Jammie) ends up a first rounder in 3-4 years. Before anyone calls me out on this: Maybe if I announce it here it won’t happen. Maybe either or both come here and both end up in the NFL. Who knows?

That's why there were some on here that were against those signings last year and those stances were ridiculed by many.

I think Chryst was a good sign. We needed an experienced back up because JG could've easily went down for a season ending injury with the amount of punishment he took.

ML was a little more of a reach. I think they liked his size and his experience but it didn't pan out well.

Post visit comments sounded like the staff wants him at Nickel.
Somebody mentioned Bob Sanders earlier in this thread. Apt comparison in my book. I could see him in there with Beasley and Buchanan for that coveted Star position in Pruitt’s scheme. I honestly thought Warrior was gonna be that guy, but he’s playing that Side Safety, so Star is wide open in 2019.

VN Store

Back