'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

well...this explains the recruiting for 2020 lber's already. it also explains why we're still bringing *** safeties in on officials.

The article on his A&M visit. The comment below came from the writer of the article.

"When I brought up Tennessee, I figured that the Vols would have some sort of inherent leg-up with him as a big in-state SEC program. Without wanting to go into any sort of details, he gave me the impression that some kind of wrong turn was made by the staff there along the way."

- Nick Krueger (A&M Mod)

I bet he feels a bit jaded because he came and camped back in the summer, but didn't receive an offer. Now we are putting on a going full court press. This is the type of ramifications we are going to get when we go all in on one big time player. In this case, Owen Pappoe. Wish we would have offered and pursued him in the summer instead of accepting a Jalil Clemons Commitment...
Christopher never got mad at anyone, especially Tennessee. Back in the summer, he came to a camp, but wasn’t never offered then, but it took Jeremy Pruitt a long while to look at his film, and these things take a little time. Pruitt told him that he had to evaluate, and those things take time for any recruit to do.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
You sure?
I’m sure. I’ll give you an ex: where I work at, there are a lot of Tennessee fans, friends of the family, and even one that is kin to them that I work with. They all talk to the family about Tennessee. Like you should sign, or the ones that has been on campus says something like it is beautiful, or you just wait till you get up there on your visit you’ll see. Even the one that is kin to him is over there at the house a lot, and he even does it. I don’t bombard him, because I know when to say something, and when not to.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
I’m sure. I’ll give you an ex: where I work at, there are a lot of Tennessee fans, friends of the family, and even one that is kin to them that I work with. They all talk to the family about Tennessee. Like you should sign, or the ones that has been on campus says something like it is beautiful, or you just wait till you get up there on your visit you’ll see. Even the one that is kin to him is over there at the house a lot, and he even does it. I don’t bombard him, because I know when to say something, and when not to.

Can you please give it a rest?

1548093059115.gif

Christopher never got mad at anyone, especially Tennessee. Back in the summer, he came to a camp, but wasn’t never offered then, but it took Jeremy Pruitt a long while to look at his film, and these things take a little time. Pruitt told him that he had to evaluate, and those things take time for any recruit to do.

its Arkansas until someone else (an adult) says otherwise.

I would honestly pay good money to listen to a podcast hosted by you, D4H, Sab and Forkeddeer or whatever his name is. It would be fascinating as hell. It would prob lead to my eventual suicide, but would be fun while it lasted.

I would honestly pay good money to listen to a podcast hosted by you, D4H, Sab and Forkeddeer or whatever his name is. It would be fascinating as hell. It would prob lead to my eventual suicide, but would be fun while it lasted.
Lord of the Flies of VN trolls. Which ones would be Simon and Piggy? 🤔

Anyone else hoping the kid choose the Razorbacks for the sanity of the board?
No uncle Lou, I know surely you wouldn’t want him here. Anyone with a Georgia Bulldog in the pict is simply amazing. You know, we stoled Mr. Gibbs away from y’all, and now we’ve stolen Mr. Solomon as well. You had a fit when he committed to Michigan, remember? 😂😂😂😂

source.gif

No uncle Lou, I know surely you wouldn’t want him here. Anyone with a Georgia Bulldog in the pict is simply amazing. You know, we stoled Mr. Gibbs away from y’all, and now we’ve stolen Mr. Solomon as well. You had a fit when he committed to Michigan, remember? 😂😂😂😂
Wow you’re a potato. It’s a picture of Smokey humping Uga DA

Anyone else hoping the kid choose the Razorbacks for the sanity of the board?

I must have the right people on ignore because all I ever see in this threads is responses calling someone an idiot, etc.

Personally I hope this kid chooses Arkansas because we land HT and don’t have the room.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back