'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Don't know if this has been mentioned but we got a crystal ball yesterday from the leading recruiting analyst in our favor yesterday. Says he is right 98%... Tifwiw
Ahh, I don't believe it....... If it was 95% I would be all giddy, but 98% ain't nothing to get ya jimmies rustled for.

@brown did his usual foreboding of doom because we landed a Tee Martin without knowing his exact title, then agrees that a HC centric program doesn’t miss a beat recruiting when a great recruiter (like Tom Herman) departs. When a poster is lacking in mental prowess, is he capable of awareness of such?
tenor.gif

Future LB core of Toot, JJ Peterson, Banks, Harrison, Russell and Crouch 👀

My how things can change quickly

I wonder if landing HT swings Banks back to RB. Especially if UT also lands Russell.

Pruitt seemed to want another RB and missed, so it would seem he’s concerned about depth there. I liked what I saw of Banks as a runner. Ball security can be coached.

I wonder if landing HT swings Banks back to RB. Especially if UT also lands Russell.

Pruitt seemed to want another RB and missed, so it would seem he’s concerned about depth there. I liked what I saw of Banks as a runner. Ball security can be coached.

Yes it can. Call Lester Hayes
18F5F99B-0F32-4E56-9DB2-214F5D49EF5C.png

Reactions: Pacer92

Still think we see Banks at RB in the spring.

VN Store

Back