'19 MS DE Charles Moore

"DE: Charles Moore, Louisville (Miss.): UNCOMMITTED TARGET, DID NOT SIGN EARLY -- The No. 8 recruit in Mississippi, Moore de-committed from Mississippi State last week and promptly named Auburn his leader. But after officially visiting Florida over the weekend, he now claims the Gators are on top. That said, our sources continue to tell us Auburn remains his most likely destination. There even are some who think the Bulldogs no longer are even in the mix. Moore has visited the Tigers multiple times and Florida only once. He is, however, very close with Gators coach Dan Mullen. Right now, we'd put Auburn's chances here at 65 percent. "
-Keith Niebuhr

For those that don't know, Auburn mods tend to be overly confident. His 65% chance is probably more like 35%.
I'm 95% sure that Auburn mods are overly confident.

He used to be one of the more solid reporters until he got hired as Auburn’s 247 guy. Now he isn’t nearly as accurate with his crystal balls and he has become a real homer. I applaud Callahan for keeping it real
Anyone with crystal balls has to be on something!

Shaping up like Auburn/Fla Battle maybe idk

But he canceled FSU visit so with the recent CB’s to UF looking good

Nobody cares why are u here lol

Unless he's decided against visiting UT, I think your statement is premature. I know in the past he has said we would get an official. Guess we'll see if that pans out.

giphy.gif

As for Moore, he’s coming off a big trip to Florida, where the Gators surged in his recruitment. Tennessee checked in on him late in the week, but sources tell Volquest that Tennessee has elected to not bring him in for a visit. The numbers are tight and there is still concern surrounding his knee.

VQ

VN Store

Back