Tee coming also?

Since you are so busy with your tirade and throwing a fit like an 8 year old I’ll go ahead and tell you again that I don’t consider him an elite coach at all. Also nothing you just posted has a single thing to do with you babbling about **** and the very opposite happening.
One of these days Bearcat were gonna have that beer.

I disagree, Tee MAY be a better recruiter but Johnson is better in developing talent. I'm OK with Tee coaching RB's but would not be in favor of trading Johnson for Tee. The homer thing is WAY overplayed here IMO.

Reactions: FLSTF-VOL
I disagree, Tee MAY be a better recruiter but Johnson is better in developing talent. I'm OK with Tee coaching RB's but would not be in favor of trading Johnson for Tee. The homer thing is WAY overplayed here IMO.
How?

Who has he got drafted at wr? Tee has a proven track record.

Haha, you shoulda gone with the other one.
Maybe. But it's all just opinions. We have absolutely no bearing on any of these decisions. It makes us feel good in the moment when we think we are right. Unfortunately, most of these things take time and our opinions will be forgotten or no longer valid when the time comes. We will know in a couple of years if Tee being here has been good for the program or not. I have my personal opinion, but its just that, an opinion. I think if he actually follows through and comes here it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Maybe. But it's all just opinions. We have absolutely no bearing on any of these decisions. It makes us feel good in the moment when we think we are right. Unfortunately, most of these things take time and our opinions will be forgotten or no longer valid when the time comes. We will know in a couple of years if Tee being here has been good for the program or not. I have my personal opinion, but its just that, an opinion. I think if he actually follows through and comes here it's gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Of course its all opinions here, but being right is more important to some and to others, its all that matters. I don't know why so many act like all of this is a matter of life and death either, its friggin Football. But, its a waste of time typing that, spaz gonna spaz.

So about 7 to 1 with an All Pro. Not to menetion qb and rbs drafted from his O.

CDJ is good. He hasn't produced as well as Tee though.

Tee has also been involved in higher stature programs.

I would say it's undetermined as to which one is the better developer of talent since Johnson hasn't been involved at the P5 level that long.

Being greedy, I want them both...

VN Store

Back