Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you take nourishment via an IV?
Hmm, I don't know.
But I've been hospitalized several times, 4-10 day stretches and that's what they do there.
Zero food or fluid until my enzyme levels return to a safe range.
But I always lose several more pounds during those times. Still worth checking out, thanks SB.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Hmm, I don't know.
But I've been hospitalized several times, 4-10 day stretches and that's what they do there.
Zero food or fluid until my enzyme levels return to a safe range.
But I always lose several more pounds during those times. Still worth checking out, thanks SB.
What’s your schedule look like the next couple of hours? Any free time?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
SIAP -

College Football Top Ten Sleeper Teams

4. Tennessee

2018 record: 5-7

Why the Vols are a sleeper: Tennessee hasn't won an SEC East title in more than a decade and when's the last time the Vols were picked to be a serious contender in a league dominated by Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida and Georgia during that stretch? Jeremy Pruitt inherited a roster barren of explosiveness and premium talent, but that's changing in Knoxville. He signed a Top 25 class during the 2018 cycle and followed that up with a haul that may fall inside the Top 15 next month on National Signing Day, according to the 247Sports Composite. The Nick Saban disciple and defensive guru showed flashes of turnaround in his first campaign with notable wins over nationally-ranked Auburn and Kentucky, but season-long offensive struggles kept the Vols out of the bowl picture. This week's hire of Georgia OC Jim Chaney was a power move and should rectify those issues in 2019.

hahahahaha! GA fans think they wanted to let Chaney go and now they're out here offering Gran!!!!

Pruitt be like:

giphy.gif
That sell is 11/10

SIAP -

College Football Top Ten Sleeper Teams

4. Tennessee

2018 record: 5-7

Why the Vols are a sleeper: Tennessee hasn't won an SEC East title in more than a decade and when's the last time the Vols were picked to be a serious contender in a league dominated by Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida and Georgia during that stretch? Jeremy Pruitt inherited a roster barren of explosiveness and premium talent, but that's changing in Knoxville. He signed a Top 25 class during the 2018 cycle and followed that up with a haul that may fall inside the Top 15 next month on National Signing Day, according to the 247Sports Composite. The Nick Saban disciple and defensive guru showed flashes of turnaround in his first campaign with notable wins over nationally-ranked Auburn and Kentucky, but season-long offensive struggles kept the Vols out of the bowl picture. This week's hire of Georgia OC Jim Chaney was a power move and should rectify those issues in 2019.

I didn’t really want to read that article; the last time we were picked to be a serious contender was only 2.5 years ago when we were preseason #9. But maybe they’re on to something, who knows

I would too, just don't think he/they value the lady Vols since CPS, has been gone.
Then that would be a complete slap in the face to everything that Pat stood for and worked her tail off to build. Fulmer knows better than that. If he replaces Holly, I expect a big hire.

That’s fine. I wanted to see if I could connect with you somehow for an extended prayer time.

I’m going to set aside the next 30 minutes to pray for healing. Maybe we can connect soon to do this over Skype or FaceTime when you are free. I’m sure some who see this in the next few minutes will join with me
Nick, you are a good dude! Tip of the hat

Look out for Vandy and Tee. Just based on things I've been told, they have a pretty appealing sales pitch to him right now. If he doesn't end up at Miami, that is.

Look out for Vandy and Tee. Just based on things I've been told, they have a pretty appealing sales pitch to him right now. If he doesn't end up at Miami, that is.
Would probably be smart for him because Mason could leave at any point. He would theoretically put himself in a pretty good spot for that HC job.

I don’t buy the Miami stuff.

Thought crossed my mind especially with the music scene. Just not sure if that's the direction either side would want to go or not. I hope not because he would be a pain in the butt recruiting there and they don't currently recruit aggressively

Would probably be smart for him because Mason could leave at any point. He would theoretically put himself in a pretty good spot for that HC job.

I don’t buy the Miami stuff.

Not buying Miami stuff either. Seems like driving his market up more than real. Doesn't fit Diaz criteria for OC.

If Tee goes anywhere it will be to Maryland. He has a connection to Locksley and Gattis just left them high and dry.

Fortunately Pruitt has little emotional tie to '98'. Tee will always be Tee. But, dont want to guy on staff just to have Tee on staff. We kniw he can recruit but can he coach?

Reactions: jlawso21
I think players should be allowed to transfer whenever and wherever they want as long as they meet the requirements for the school. I don’t see how you can lament the talent accrued by other schools, and then rail against the one thing that would ensure that talent would diffuse itself. Also, the idea that the players are violating some multi year contract is silly. They aren’t awarded the money for their education up front.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back