Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She loves the paycheck more. The poor gal is clueless. She thinks she's doing everything right. You'll have to pry her cold dead hands from the wheel of that sucker.

Which just shows how self-centered person she has become and its people like her that puts a program so far behind that it takes years to recover. i.e. UT football.

Which just shows how self-centered person she has become and its people like her that puts a program so far behind that it takes years to recover. i.e. UT football.
If she's replaced, don't expect them to go get a big name. It will be just like the football team, they'll hire some coach McGoogle. Mark my words.

She loves the paycheck more. The poor gal is clueless. She thinks she's doing everything right. You'll have to pry her cold dead hands from the wheel of that sucker.
I don't see how she can't realize that she is running the program into the ground. Do what @SLICKYINC said and find her a well paid role for the University and let her resign. But I believe you're right. @Orange Studs will probably argue with you about it, though.

SIAP, Did AV come out and explain his riddle once Chaney was hired, as promised?

Well, he's kinda busy gettin us

th
and
Man-in-pitW.jpg

Last edited:
I think football is the priority now. Men’s basketball is set. Women’s basketball is probably next and then hopefully track and field then baseball.
(We need sprinters on the football team)
I agree with the priority that you lined out, I just don't think you handle it that way. I think you fix what's broken when it breaks. The resources are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back