UGA Defenders......I just don't get it.

Kentucky OC turning down Jawju for less money 😆😆😆

And I’ll say this to the people who said Chaney only came here because of the money. If money were the only thing then Gran should’ve jumped all over that offer.

And to the ones who say “Pruitt has a history of being hard to work with” this says a lot more about Smart than Helton leaving Pruitt said about him.

They’re losing people left and right and you really gotta wonder just how difficult is Smart to work with

Reactions: columbia vol
It's not some grand mystery.
Defending Ga same as Bama, USCjr, whoever. Lawd forbid you mumble something negative about Florida or Vandy or even acknowledge any good news for TN.

Damndest version of a fan board that I've ever seen. I find most UGA fans as annoying as you but I'll give them this, at least they defend their OWN team.

Why, then, is their a sizable contingent on these boards who feel the need to make UGAs case for them? Let them come on here, spew that BS themselves, and get engaged and ridiculed........like a fan site is SUPPOSED to work. For pete's sake, why carry the water for another fanbase.

NegaVols, Legions of the Miserable & trolls masquerading as Vols.

Imagine if UGA had hired Tennessee's OC away from us. I can guarantee you that if you went to one of their boards, you'd read NOTHING but unicorns and sunshine about what a HOME RUN the hire was, and the ABSOLUTE MISERY it had inflicted on Vol fans. Them, 45 agreements with each post in this vein, with insults and snide comments thrown in.

What you would NOT see EVER, is a buttsniffer defending Tennessee, stating that the OC in question wasn;t long for the job, and UGA hadn't really accomplished anything anyway.

Why, then, is their a sizable contingent on these boards who feel the need to make UGAs case for them? Let them come on here, spew that BS themselves, and get engaged and ridiculed........like a fan site is SUPPOSED to work. For pete's sake, why carry the water for another fanbase.

I understand most UGA fans are incapable of debate beyond something infantile like "Georgia: Great Team, or GREATEST TEAM EVER?", but still, let them try for themselves.

In the end, Chaney was going to be their OC this coming season. There was no plan to replace him. Now he is gone. Hence, he LEFT that school for us. The reason(s)? Many, I'm sure, but in the end, UGA lost an OC. Period.

For our UGA lurkers, I offer the following:

View attachment 188401

In Athens, Hershel was, is & always will be the best player there was and will ever be! He played better than anyone has ever played at any position. It’s amazing at the Homers on the radio there.

well, i guess i'll be the sacrificial DAWG ITT.

if the Vols are happy with the move why does it matter what we say or think?

yes, some fan bases swing on the accomplishments of others. guess the feel they cannot do it on their own. here is a perfect example.

Now they are going with "We didn't offer Gran". Lol

I know Kentucky won ten games but their offensive ranking was 102 I believe. Kirbys done went batchit crazy.

Reactions: Devo182 and Remy
well, i guess i'll be the sacrificial DAWG ITT.

if the Vols are happy with the move why does it matter what we say or think?

yes, some fan bases swing on the accomplishments of others. guess the feel they cannot do it on their own. here is a perfect example.

Just to pull this thread back, I don't give a rat's patootie what any UGA fan thinks. I'm just puzzled why VOL fans seem to take up UGAs case.

This is a prime example of my point. WTF would anyone jump to a rival's defense ON YOUR OWN BOARD??????

I just don't get it. Maybe Johnny had something with the 'Legions of the Miserable'
I oppose stupidity wherever it may be found. The post I responded to is mind numbingly stupid and actually insults the Vols. I think we have the exact number of SEC Championships, like 15-20 more wins out of 1300 or so all time games. The same number of national championships since the end of segregation, basically the same number of MNC's recognized/declared and a dead even series record. What service does it do our fandom to lie about these things? The Chaney hire is a great move, I don't care what UGA fans think, good or bad, but jeezus get a grip. Flame away.

VN Store

Back