UGA Defenders......I just don't get it.

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Imagine if UGA had hired Tennessee's OC away from us. I can guarantee you that if you went to one of their boards, you'd read NOTHING but unicorns and sunshine about what a HOME RUN the hire was, and the ABSOLUTE MISERY it had inflicted on Vol fans. Them, 45 agreements with each post in this vein, with insults and snide comments thrown in.

What you would NOT see EVER, is a buttsniffer defending Tennessee, stating that the OC in question wasn;t long for the job, and UGA hadn't really accomplished anything anyway.

Why, then, is their a sizable contingent on these boards who feel the need to make UGAs case for them? Let them come on here, spew that BS themselves, and get engaged and ridiculed........like a fan site is SUPPOSED to work. For pete's sake, why carry the water for another fanbase.

I understand most UGA fans are incapable of debate beyond something infantile like "Georgia: Great Team, or GREATEST TEAM EVER?", but still, let them try for themselves.

In the end, Chaney was going to be their OC this coming season. There was no plan to replace him. Now he is gone. Hence, he LEFT that school for us. The reason(s)? Many, I'm sure, but in the end, UGA lost an OC. Period.

For our UGA lurkers, I offer the following:

meet-pam-pam-was-a-cheerleader-the-last-time-georgia-won-a-national-championship.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine if UGA had hired Tennessee's OC away from us. I can guarantee you that if you went to one of their boards, you'd read NOTHING but unicorns and sunshine about what a HOME RUN the hire was, and the ABSOLUTE MISERY it had inflicted on Vol fans. Them, 45 agreements with each post in this vein, with insults and snide comments thrown in.

What you would NOT see EVER, is a buttsniffer defending Tennessee, stating that the OC in question wasn;t long for the job, and UGA hadn't really accomplished anything anyway.

Why, then, is their a sizable contingent on these boards who feel the need to make UGAs case for them? Let them come on here, spew that BS themselves, and get engaged and ridiculed........like a fan site is SUPPOSED to work. For pete's sake, why carry the water for another fanbase.

I understand most UGA fans are incapable of debate beyond something infantile like "Georgia: Great Team, or GREATEST TEAM EVER?", but still, let them try for themselves.

In the end, Chaney was going to be their OC this coming season. There was no plan to replace him. Now he is gone. Hence, he LEFT that school for us. The reason(s)? Many, I'm sure, but in the end, UGA lost an OC. Period.

View attachment 188398
Damn she fine. You shouldn't have put that pic there if you expected us to really read that. 😋

The Poll asking about Chaney is all you need. 99% loves the hire.

You have a point, so I changed the photo.........makes your reply a classic! :)
Georgia fans are acting like Chaney was a first year OC. They don't want to acknowledge the problem wasn't their OC in every loss. Now to act like trading Chaney for Eddie Gran is an upgrade just shows how asinine that group really is.

View attachment 188401

Our fans just need wins and if Pruitt fixes this one problem with having Jim Chaney or even Vlad Putin he will be fine. You would think with how the lunatic fringe acts on this board they would be happy we didn’t promote from within as many consistently speculated. Experience and expertise are both in Chaney’s resume as no logical assessment can disprove and that suits me fine. Having someone of Chaney’s caliber will improve Pruitt’s ability to adjust from coordinator to head coach.

Reactions: feathersax
But to be fair, I don't think anyone would praise the stealing of a 1st time playcalling OC.

Reactions: 08Vol
You have a point, so I changed the photo.........makes your reply a classic! :)

I agree with you with or without the picture.....Good case in point...Let UGA defend UGA....I would like to see the first picture posted because I love Georgia Peaches.....but not UGAs...

If any of you are around Georgia fans like me, then you understand. They're unbeatable, top of the world, they own the sec, they only lose if they don't care. I don't have time to post everything I've heard from them over the years, but imagine D4H on crack, and that's 95% of them.

VN Store

Back