'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

My understanding of the ncaa rule changes were that conferences were allowed to make their own rules regarding transfer limitations, and those rules supersede. Oh well.

My understanding of the ncaa rule changes were that conferences were allowed to make their own rules regarding transfer limitations, and those rules supersede. Oh well.
SEC bylaws and commissioners regs have nothing in them allowing a school to block a transfer.

Don’t have the number flexibility for a safety transfer who has to sit a year. Plus isn’t this the kid where there’s weed concerns?
Eh, I'd be fine if they didn't pursue him. I'd also be happy if they did. Safety will need address in 2020 regardless, but yeah, I think there are off-field stuff with him that would concern me.

Eh, I'd be fine if they didn't pursue him. I'd also be happy if they did. Safety will need address in 2020 regardless, but yeah, I think there are off-field stuff with him that would concern me.
There's a big concern with anyone who is within a one day drive of Atlanta as a HomeTown

VN Store

Back