Doug Mathews says Pruitt has made OC Choice

And what about when they don't promote Friend, will it be obvious to you that you're wrong? Of course not.

This is the most tight I've seen our AD with leaks coming out. It's honestly refreshing compared to the past. Briles nor Yurhich made little sense as a fit what Pruitt has stated he expects from his offense. I further expect the hire will be someone with ties to Pruitt or ties to someone close to Pruitt.
Haha, no way he hopes he's wrong. That's messed up.

I cant wait for the undewhelming hire and then all these fan-boys go and google the name and then come back here and act like it was a great hire and they knew it all along. It's going to be fun to watch. I got the popcorn popping already!

Reactions: 08Vol and FLVOL_79
Just because we nor anyone else knows anything for sure doesn't mean it's a sh!t show, it's pretty obvious the wait was for a reason and we all will find out when we're meant to. The talking heads want something to talk about as do the fanbase look at how many threads were created on the subject. I have a pretty good idea of who it is but I'll definitely never say anything on here just to be chased around with pitch forks and burnt at the stake
Let’s pretend we are talking heads and start a Peyton Manning to Tennessee rumor!

Reactions: chrismc1000
Plus, if all of us that were ever wrong left VN all you would have left is Freak, lawgator, and luther.

But I could be wrong about that.

Go Vols.

#truth

Ive been wrong a lot the last few years. But generally that's because the team has underperformed even my "negavol" expectations.

Reactions: 08Vol
Maybe he's correct...Pruitt may have decided on a couple OCs by now and none have taken the job lol

Swing and a miss maybe? Can we be that ugly to potential candidates? I’m worried it’s going to be friend!

Swing and a miss maybe? Can we be that ugly to potential candidates? I’m worried it’s going to be friend!

If they wanted to it to be Friend, there is no reason they wouldnt have announced the promotion immediately.

If Friend is "chosen" its because all other avenues were ehausted and they are keeping the stink out of the air like with the last three head coaching searches.

And what about when they don't promote Friend, will it be obvious to you that you're wrong? Of course not.

This is the most tight I've seen our AD with leaks coming out. It's honestly refreshing compared to the past. Briles nor Yurhich made little sense as a fit what Pruitt has stated he expects from his offense. I further expect the hire will be someone with ties to Pruitt or ties to someone close to Pruitt.

So at this point, there are only two remaining college football teams still playing. Pruitt was at one of those schools.

There are twelve pro teams still playing football.

Does Pruitt have ties to any of those other than the obvious connection to the Alabama staff?

I cant wait for the undewhelming hire and then all these fan-boys go and google the name and then come back here and act like it was a great hire and they knew it all along. It's going to be fun to watch. I got the popcorn popping already!
I tell you what if we hire a Google coach I will be upset especially given the time table. I'm still thinking Sark is who they're after but I could be wrong. We should hear something soon if that is the case.

You're on crack.

Reactions: johnrlansford
I tell you what if we hire a Google coach I will be upset especially given the time table. I'm still thinking Sark is who they're after but I could be wrong. We should hear something soon if that is the case.

Apparently all these other teams that filled their coaching vacancies quickly and decisively didnt see that there was a unicorn OC hire waiting out there.

Sark would be a solid hire if it happens. Although with the Falcon's season being over, I have no clue why this announcement wouldnt have been made already is all these people claiming "Pruitt has his man" are correct.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
One makes you as stupid as the other, guess it doesn't matter.

BTW, I looked for you after the Vandy game to congratulate you, even sent you a couple of alerts, but you never responded. Anyway, I was wrong.

And with this OC mess, I've only said it wouldn't be Friend and I'm still confident it won't be. As far as who it will be, I expect it to be underwhelming. So, unless it is Friend, you've got me completely wrong, meth head.

Reactions: BearCat204
One makes you as stupid as the other, guess it doesn't matter.

BTW, I looked for you after the Vandy game to congratulate you, even sent you a couple of alerts, but you never responded. Anyway, I was wrong.

And with this OC mess, I've only said it wouldn't be Friend and I'm still confident it won't be. As far as who it will be, I expect it to be underwhelming. So, unless it is Friend, you've got me completely wrong, meth head.

Being right about this team is a heavy burden I have to behr. So many people dont want to hear it.

Sorry I missed your message. I generally stop caring when November arrives. I never once doubted your intelligence. But people do have momentary lapses ;-)

VN Store

Back