'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Boo
giphy.gif
m Baby Boom !!

giphy.gif

Reactions: nesbuddha66
If he doesn’t get a hardship waiver, it’s all moot. He’d be a redshirt junior by the time he played for us. Those UM blowhards think he’ll declare after a year.
He’s a better player than Pipkins who grad transferred to Texas Tech. But he can be a one-and-done guy with his talent and measurables. He won’t be allowed to suck with Rocker, Pruitt, and Rumph all around. If he slacks there goes his internship to the NFL.

Reactions: butchna
It just means more to us in the SEC man... Michigan is just finding out how much of a dog eat dog world it really is apparently when competing for recruits against elite level recruiters.
All I know is they are one Salty bunch and bitter as hell ..

Transferring to Tennessee 'best decision' for DL Solomon
Tennessee is coming off a 5-7 season in its first year under Pruitt. But Solomon said he believes the Vols have a bright future, and even if he has to wait until the 2020 season to see the field, he could play a major role in helping them turn the corner.

“Basically, they just told me the people from the outside looking in, they see one thing. But all that’s smoke and mirrors,” he said. “Nobody’s good overnight. It takes time, and I believe time is truly going to show that Tennessee is on the come-up. With the pieces they’ve got coming back and the pieces they’re bringing in, it’s just undoubtedly — Tennessee is going to be back soon.

“And I really buy into that, and I’m like, ‘You know what? Let’s do it. Let’s bring Tennessee back. Let’s go.’ I’m all in.”

This is an awesome pick up. Wasn't this guy supposed to be a DAWG from what I read earlier in this thread.

VN Store

Back