'19 JUCO DE Nick Figueroa

These posts blow me away. They show up in every thread of a visiting prospect
With all due respect, shut up. You can't win them all, we don't have unlimited spots, and believe or not there's factors sometimes beyond our control that will leads kids to make a decision. He's from Cali, seemingly wants to stay home. He said he already made a decision, but we made him really think about it. I think distance will win out. How that "blows you away" is beyond me. I want him, he's a position of need, I think he will be going to USC, though I could be wrong. That's why I made a guess.

These posts blow me away. They show up in every thread of a visiting prospect

“Blows you away” that someone has an opinion that a player may go somewhere else? This board needs people who will provide different insights and opinions.

I don’t see these type of posts in Wright or Gray’s threads after their visit, by the way.

Reactions: KBVol and vols 30
So he said his mind had been made up and now it isn't, so I assume he was choosing USC but now UT has given him something to think about. Hope we showed him enough to swing him to us, but hate going against USC for Cali kids they really want.

“Blows you away” that someone has an opinion that a player may go somewhere else? This board needs people who will provide different insights and opinions.

I don’t see these type of posts in Wright or Gray’s threads after their visit, by the way.
If you don’t blow sunshine 24/7 on here you get blasted. Sad!

If you don’t blow sunshine 24/7 on here you get blasted. Sad!
There is certainly a large contingent of “you’re not a true fan” or “go root for another team” folks on this board if you say something negative.

VN Store

Back