'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Reports are he is OVing to South Carolina this weekend.

Good. If he is going to SC that means he is not going to Ole Miss or Bama. Ole Miss is a concern because he has already visited and proximity to home. Bama because, well...Bama. SC? Somebody convince me why I should be worried.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You know how it feels to see a powerhouse football team that you grew up watching for years. Now, I watch my team I love so much be the laughing stock of football. Well dude I'm frustrated seeing my team lose this past 11 years. I'm pissed off but Im still here. I'm not like some of my friends jump ship and went to Memphis aND Alabama. Ye look in my local Walmart on game day and make me sick of seeing all the crimson. When I used to see orange on gameday! It was exciting!

You going to Walmarts, let alone on gameday, is the only thing I can take seriously about your posts. Feel free to grab up some crimson on your next trip, certainly won't be missed.

Flipped from Memphis. Also had offers from Tulane and the Ragin Cajuns. Hopefully they heard something elsewhere for this to take place.

Big loss for Memphis, Connor was a good underrated RB, Ole Miss is starting to reach for recruits.

VN Store

Back